Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Unholy Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unholy Life (261 Views)

Oyedepo’s Unholy Anger Over CAMA And Nigeria’s Karma / The Unholy Relationship Between The Church And Politicians / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unholy Life by MrLdee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
When people are getting older, their sense of working in accordance with their religious belief increases sometimes hastily to show their obedience and commitment to God awaiting a glorious exit from the physical world.

However, no person has lived holistically from cradle to grave without stains of unholy act.

Why? Why can't this transcendental show of purity be handled down as a tool of wisdom to live this presumed better life at all ages not be achieved before this time?

I seek my console in the parable of the prodigal son and all my acts can only be judged by human as sins or saints acts and not God. Therefore, I am because God Loves Me.

From Me.

(1) (Reply)

Your Title Should Pass A Message Even When People Don't View It / The Indispensability Of The New Birth Experience. / Resist Satan And He Will Flee From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.