Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions (646 Views)

I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / HELP: I Am 30 Years Old And I Still Bedwet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions by oludamolaBlackP(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dr Tolulope Otuneye, a General Medical practitioner at the National Hospital, Abuja, has described bedwetting among adults as a “genetic medical sickness’’.
Otuneye told newsmen in Abuja on Saturday that bedwetting during sleep is also referring to as `nocturnal enuresis’.
According to him, this is a medical condition known to occur more among children ostensibly from an immature bladder.
He, however, noted that the phenomenon among adult, indicated an underlying health condition or traits inherited from the family.
“It can be hereditary.....
Continue reading via

http://blackpenng..com.ng/2017/02/do-you-bedwet-here-are-reasons-why-and.html
Re: Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions by wtfCode: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
La click la bend
Re: Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions by sammiecity(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
you should have finished it then put your source

1 Like

Re: Do You Bedwet? Here Are Reasons Why And Solutions by oludamolaBlackP(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
sammiecity:
you should have finished it then put your source

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ear Infection Cure / FUE Hair Transplant Surgery At Medspa Clinic / Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.