Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

To Christians From An Ex Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Christians From An Ex Pastor. (1082 Views)

"Pastors Live On Blood Money, I Feels Ashamed I Was A Pastor" - Ex Pastor / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by ifenes(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lies can go on for a while before the truth comes out.

Dear Christians, please watch this before you go to church tomorrow. Listen before you pay another 10% of your hard earned money.

Many thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn0RRd0RVtI

1 Like

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by JideAmuGiaka: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
ifenes:
Lies can go on for a while before the truth comes out.

Dear Christians, please watch this before you go to church tomorrow. Listen before you pay another 10% of your hard earned money.

Many thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn0RRd0RVtI

Thank God you said 10% of my hard earned money. May God continue blessing me with #1mil every month for me to be paying my 10% to my church. If you are not happy, give me the #1mil and I will not pay anything to my church.

1 Like

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
From cummando to an ex pastor...

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by theNOISEmaker: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
cummando:
From cummando to an ex pastor...
lol wicked

1 Like

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by frank317: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
So I hit reply button and the nonsense I see on Muslim posts is not here.

Seun will allow this against Christianity but block any post challenging the Muslim Faith

I am very sure Seun is a casual Muslim hiding under Atheism to attack Christianity

I tried to comment on a MUSLIM post, it asked me if I accept a Muslim creed like that. I said NO.

After I clicked NO that I am not a Muslim. NAIRALAND blocked me from ALL ISLAMIC RELATED POST.

This is crazy and I think Seun is hypocritical in handling these religions

Off point... At this stage, u rather call on ur so called God... The almighty father, the creator of the universe, the ominipresent and ominipotent, the unchangeable changer, the alpha and the omega , the beginning and the end, the one who rules the whole world, the every every, to come and change Seun's mind.

The only way u can prove ur God is real is to ask ur God to summon ur God to come to ur rescue or forever remain CRY CRY
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by oduma101(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nobody has to make a choice I believe you have not read your bible very well Jesus paid tithe to Mechisedeck Jacob sons were paying tithe in the loins of Abraham. Your point is not clear please find your way to heaven and give your tithe to God Himself

Secondly, there is something that justifies the biblical writer say no lie can live forever, truth crush to earth will forever, you shall reap what you sow The word of God is truth
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by Maamin(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
frank317:

Off point... At this stage, u rather call on ur so called God... The almighty father, the creator of the universe, the ominipresent and ominipotent, the unchangeable changer, the alpha and the omega , the beginning and the end, the one who rules the whole world, the every every, to come and change Seun's mind.

The only way u can prove ur God is real is to ask ur God to summon ur God to come to ur rescue or forever remain CRY CRY

Another senseless comment embarassed
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by AntiWailer: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
frank317:

I only stated what I observed.

Insulting God makes you felt like a special breed right ?

NO U dnt sound special u sound dummb
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
He was never a pastor in the first place.
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Whooo! Black ppl are waking up!

1 Like

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by akintom(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
frank317:

It's so ridiculous that the Christians have repeatedly belittle and insulted their god on NL.

Why can't they command their god, according to the works of his hand?

Their god is very good at destroying good things.

why can't NL Christians ask their god to permanently bar Internet connection to NL?

1 Like

Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by ifenes(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Thank God you said 10% of my hard earned money. May God continue blessing me with #1mil every month for me to be paying my 10% to my church. If you are not happy, give me the #1mil and I will not pay anything to my church.

So you worship your unknown god for money?
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by JideAmuGiaka: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2017
ifenes:

So you worship your unknown god for money?
I worship the Almighty God, if you are not Happy GO AND DIE.
Re: To Christians From An Ex Pastor. by hopefulLandlord: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2017
oduma101:
Nobody has to make a choice I believe you have not read your bible very well Jesus paid tithe to Mechisedeck Jacob sons were paying tithe in the loins of Abraham. Your point is not clear please find your way to heaven and give your tithe to God Himself

Secondly, there is something that justifies the biblical writer say no lie can live forever, truth crush to earth will forever, you shall reap what you sow The word of God is truth

quote the bible verse in which Jesus paid tithe to Melchizedek

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Refuting Mario Joseph And The Gullible Christians / Photos: Pastor Surprises Wife With A Brand New G-wagon On Her Birthday / Pastor Secretly Begging Native Doctor To Make Him Rich Exposed Publicly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.