Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Claudio Ranieri Bids Final Farewell To Leicester Staff And Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Claudio Ranieri Bids Final Farewell To Leicester Staff And Players (371 Views)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Claudio Ranieri Bids Final Farewell To Leicester Staff And Players by revolutionnews: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri has left the
club's training ground for the last time after saying
goodbye to players and staff.
Ranieri was sacked earlier in the week as the
Premier League champions sat just one point off
the relegation zone.
read more at http://revolutionnews.com.ng/claudio-ranieri-bids-final-farewell-to-leicester-staff-and-players/

(1) (Reply)

I've Always Wanted To Play For 'big Club' Chelsea- Victor Moses Gushes / Sports Event Announcer/commentator / I Disregard My Parents Wishes to become a footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.