Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Four Years Sojourn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Four Years Sojourn (479 Views)

I Was Ugly For Four Years! Find Out Here! / Four Years In College / A Sojourn Home With Colours - Adesina Ayobami Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Four Years Sojourn by Raintaker(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
All rights reserved,no part of this publication may be reproduced in any means without the prior permission of the author or his publishers
Mowrites 2017
======================================================================================================

MY FOUR YEARS SOJOURN
The journey of a thousand miles they say begins with just a step. Today, my four years sojourn in the university has ended, although my quest for knowledge continues. I remember the day I checked on my POST-UTME portal and found the message “YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION TO STUDY MICROBIOLOGY”. My joy knew no bounds; I leaped in joy from the fifth floor of the café to the ground floor, as fate would have it I sustained no injuries. Everything was working together for good, I gave thanks to the almighty God and out of my benevolence, I decided to make sacrifices to the god of the road. I invited my neighbors, my townsmen and even the king to a feast, for I had achieved what nobody else in my entire community had. Are you wondering what the achievement is? you needn’t wonder anymore I am the first Person in my entire community to gain admission into the university.The highest academic level anyone had ever reached before was the SSCE until I broke the jinx.
I packed my bags as if I was going away to my husband’s house, I packed everything I needed and I did not need, basking in the euphoria of me gaining admission into the University.
My first day at the University was without many events, it came swiftly like a flash and it went swiftly the same way. My Second day at school was the beginning of registration, the registration activities were the most stressful ever I participated in throughout my stay in School.
The walk from the College of SET down to the College of Health Sciences was out of this world, just to undergo some ridiculous urine and stool analysis test.
Back in my department, the lecturers were astonishing, they knew their onions it was as if they were born with the course contents in their head and were gifted the gifts of oratory at their cradle.
I met a lot of wonderful people throughout my stay in school, and I pray our paths cross once more in this life or the next.

Re: My Four Years Sojourn by xaviercasmir(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
following

(1) (Reply)

see Diary Of A Lover Boy 2 / Nguvu / 2017 Read Across Nigeria Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.