Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? (1421 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? by ekaromail: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
I thought we talked about this already! I mean, we should have talked about this already... the Money! :slight_smile:

Okay, by now you should know that you'll get a notification on your email when a book is sold on Okadabooks and you get a monthly sales report on your email at the end of the month if you're a publisher. So, if you signed up with your email, then these should happen when you start publishing. Now, to the main event!

If you are selling on Okadabooks and would like to withdraw your... wait! haven't you seen this on Okadabook's FAQ page?

HOW DO WE GET PAID?

To withdraw funds press the withdraw button in your author portal page. If that button is disabled for you, forward your monthly report to okada@okadabooks.com with your bank account number for Nigerian accounts or paypal email address for international users.... ETC.

Don't ignore that. I'll explain better here: http://discuss.okadabooks.com/t/where-do-i-put-my-bank-details-and-how-does-okadabooks-pay-authors/399

(1) (Reply)

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. / I Need Some Articles ASAP! / Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.