Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy (3571 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Help recover a Stollen Phone / How To Track And Lock Your Stollen Android Phone For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Biafraordeath: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
A cheap one pls contact
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by delishpot: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Make it easier by going to steal it yourself Na.

48 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by ZAWs: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is this supposed to be a joke or what?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by youngberry001(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
op i get plenty stoling phones for sale just get me in my barrack@kawo barrack kaduna tongue

4 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Biafraordeath: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngberry001:
op i get plenty stoling phones for sale just get me in my barrack@kawo barrack kaduna tongue

OK address. But are u inside the barrack or outside
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by youngberry001(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Biafraordeath:

OK address. But are u inside the barrack or outside
u can get me inside just ask of captain youngberry dey would lead u to me.
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Biafraordeath: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngberry001:
u can get me inside just ask of captain youngberry dey would lead u to me.

So if you're an army man it means u like killing the Biafrans rubbish.
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by youngberry001(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Biafraordeath:

So if you're an army man it means u like killing the Biafrans rubbish.
lolx,,,,,dont be scared man just get me ok.
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Biafraordeath: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngberry001:
lolx,,,,,dont be scared man just get me ok.

We the Biafrans we are not scared. If we get provoked we can even burn down your barracks.
We did it 1967
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Biafraordeath:
A cheap one pls contact
Don't you think you're encouraging stealing?
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Biafraordeath: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2017
alignacademy:

Don't you think you're encouraging stealing?

How?
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by onward4life(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Biafraordeath:
A cheap one pls contact

Your arrest warrant photocopy will be ready as soon as Nepa brings light..

18 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol lemme goan help u sell an itel

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
or i should better still steal itel s31
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by beinstein(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
It's gradually getting to the point where you lot will force us to buy this itel s31 on gun point.

13 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by NaWetinDey(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
why not say you are looking for a phone to steal?
and my answer? you can see it anywhere and anytime.
but be prepared to also die in the hands of the mob at anywhere and anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Biafraordeath:

How?

If you're asking for stolen phones, then someone has to steal the phones first before they are available.

Or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by princemillla(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Op simple advice: goto sars office and tell them u need stolen or Confiscated phones to buy... U will be attended to properly

6 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by profmsboi(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Which better phone person fit get for 25 to 30k?
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Kennyodinye(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Biafraordeath:
A cheap one pls contact
U Neva Dey Alright

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by dovakhiin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by excanny: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngberry001:

Pls make sure you deal with him very if he comes to your barracks.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by crackhouse(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
@op I am sure u are sitting on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by alex81(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
delishpot:
. lol

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by refiner(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
delishpot:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by TohKunBoh: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
This thread is hilarious.. Lol
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by PETRUCE007: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by SwillG: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Meh! NairaLanders are characters grin
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by excanny: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Has OP gone to the barracks to buy the stolen phone?
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by delishpot: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
excanny:
Has OP gone to the barracks to buy the stolen phone?

grin grin reminds me of an incident that happened some years back....
I got a call from my cousins line, when I answered, a strange voiced said......Hello, Do you know the owner of this phone?
*Me: Yes, it's my cousins, is everything okay?
*The stranger:well, I am a mopol, I picked this phone around Agip junction( going to Iwofe) can you come and meet us there to take it?
*Me: (as I heard mopol, my mind started panicking)Hope there is nothing more o officer?
Him: No, just come Agip junction and collect it. When you come, you will meet us there in our pickup.
*Me: (Thinking in my mind, haaaa, dem plenty sef wey dey wait for there grin grin embarassed) Okay Officer, wait for me....I am coming now now.............Omo, as I cut call, I just carry popcorn turn on my TV and spread my legs well grin grin
I do not trust Nigerian mopol so much that I should risk my life In the name of being a good cousin. Make I reach there now, them come tag me criminal. I can not vouch for anyone's innocence hence I could not trust that he was not in their custody and they trying to fish out people to tag as accomplices.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by ThugCheetah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
do u have an emotional attachment to this particular phone?
Re: Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy by Keemie(f): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stealing is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Vs Ulefone, Which Should I Buy? / NIMC Registration Portal: How To Link Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sim With NI / Glo Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.