Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Love That Defiles Borders- She Fell In Love With Someone Who Won't Be Allowed In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love That Defiles Borders- She Fell In Love With Someone Who Won't Be Allowed In (440 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love That Defiles Borders- She Fell In Love With Someone Who Won't Be Allowed In by Dannysblog: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Carly Harris was a Mormon college student volunteering in
November 2015 at a refugee camp on the Greek island of
Lesbos. Soufiane El Yassami was a Muslim fast food
worker fleeing Morocco in hopes of a better life.
It was a love that neither of them expected.

According to a 2008 report from the Migration Policy
Institute, unemployment is highest among the young in
Morocco, with 33% of 15-to-24-year-olds and 26% of 25-
to-34-year-olds unemployed .

Frustrated with the lack of job opportunities, especially for
the growing number of people with college degrees, El
Yassami, 25, fled the country in hopes of finding work in
Europe. He studied industrial refrigeration at a vocational
college but wasn't able to find a secure well paid job in that
field at home.

read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/02/love-that-defiles-borders-she-fell-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Software Engineer Detained By America, Gives Him Programming Tests / Exposed! Big Brother Tv Show Is A Devilish Programme – See This Proof / Top 5 Female Nigerian Artiste To Watch Out For - Thatyorubsdude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.