Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

SHOCKING!! Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Allegedly Sleeping With Bobrisky & Swanky Jerry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!! Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Allegedly Sleeping With Bobrisky & Swanky Jerry (1191 Views)

Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 / Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Allegedly Sleeping With Bobrisky & Swanky Jerry by Samkoyeh2(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Tonto Dike’s Husband, Olakunle Churchill, has been accused of having romantic relationship with men, including celebrity stylist, Jeremiah Ogbodo better known as Swankyjerry.

The allegation was made by Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu.
Uche wrote on his instagram page, “Finally the marriage is destroyed. The gist is out. We now know who has been supporting the lavish lifestyle of Bobrisky.
As Tonto very close pal and an actor in Nollywood I will reveal who has been causing all this emotional stress to my dear sister. She revealed to me that Bobrisky’s phone number and illicit photos were found in her husband’s phone........

Continue your reading

https://chocflex..com.ng/2017/02/shocking-tonto-dikehs-husband-allegedly.html?m=1

Re: SHOCKING!! Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Allegedly Sleeping With Bobrisky & Swanky Jerry by Oblitz(m): 3:05am On Feb 26, 2017
This can't be true!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rate Taraji P Henson's Makeup Free Look On A Scale Of 1-10! / Hip Pop Female Artist Armberose Took Off Her Dress Out Of Joy(pics,video) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shows Off Her Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.