Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kanu To Work On Building An Arsenal Academy In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu To Work On Building An Arsenal Academy In Nigeria (297 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu To Work On Building An Arsenal Academy In Nigeria by Samkoyeh2(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Nigeria and Arsenal football legend, Nwankwo Kanu, said he is challenged by the latest deal entered into by his former club with telecommunications giants MTN and will do anything in his powers to ensure that the London side has a reputable academy in the country.

Kanu, who also featured for such great clubs as Ajax Amsterdam and Inter Milan, said he felt duty bound especially now that MTN has brought his former club closer to Nigerians.
“I have been thinking of what Arsenal can do for Nigeria and Nigerians; now, I think MTN had given me a clue and it’s time to act and bring an academy from my former club here. I am sure they will listen to me”.
He thanked MTN for the partnership with Arsenal and declared that all Nigerians are already beneficiaries of the deal..... ...

Continue your reading.

https://chocflex..com.ng/2017/02/kanu-to-work-on-building-arsenal.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Immigrants Are Going Hungry / Next Vip 100% Odds / Arsene Wenger Confirm Alexis Sanchez Will Be Arsenal Player Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.