Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone (1497 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Top 15 Church Websites In Nigeria 2017 Compiled By Churchplus Team / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone by nicenaija: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2017
How to Make Money Online in Nigeria Our Team just Discovered a Secrete Way to Make atleast 300k Every Month into your Bank Account in Nigeria. The best way to make money online is to learn from experts. That’s what this post is all about.

Unfortunately, many =of those who writes on how to make money online do not know how to do it. In my case, I have lot of sources but deep in me i know what suffering means so now i have decided to teach people this way for a very cheap price. in this job there is something called casting which means a situation whereby there are too much people making post at the same time which might reduce what some members are making in a month maybe from 1m to 950k.

BASICALLY YOU NEED THE FOLLOWINGS IN ORDER TO START EARNING WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR PHONE;

(1) A gmail or google account ( Both are the same. for example ; Babalawo@gmail.com or Policegonemad@gmail.com ),

(2) A quick-teller account ( if you have Driver License or voters card or Int passport you wont need a quickteller account),

(3) First Bank Account or Zenith Bank Account ( The Banks you have does not really Matter but make sure you have an account with atleast 2Banks here in Nigeria.),

(4) Your Laptop + Phone ( You dont need to have the 2 at the same time but personally i prefer working with both because of the comfort )

(5) kindly contact 09068610780 on whatsapp or text message to Know how to Start Making thousands or Naira Daily. I dont really like phone calls but if that pleases you then i will pick. If you think this might not work for you just has the other articles you have been seeing online then you really need to come test this and see if you had not be thankful.

Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone by erenax: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm... How much for tutorial
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone by gidimasters(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
No problem.... I will do if it's free then after first successful earnings
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone by erenax: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Proof of payment
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone by SunFlow(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
am interested man but how legit is it? and are you teaching for free?

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Cover Creators / I Need Already Made Blog, Who Want To Sale? / I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.