Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do I Have A Call To Ministery? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Have A Call To Ministery? (321 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Call To Ministery? by maurizjavah(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Thursday last week, I have a revelation, in that revelation, I saw pastor chris oyakelome and his wife, even if out here I don't know his wife face, but in that dream it was his wife that was the chris oyakilome,. I saw them coming out of the church, in happiness of seeing such a great man of God, I rush to greet them, I said God bless u Sir, the wife then turn and looked at me. And told me that she want to saw into my life. She hurrily untie her wrist watch handed me, when into her car and brought me a bible, suddenly I knell down thanking God for the Opportunity to be given such a huge gift. She then prayed for me casting some stuff out of my head.
Suddenly, I woke up from that dream. And I prayed to God.

My questions is, please do I have a call? Someone help me.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian cross Not A Furniture For The House Or An Ornament-pope Francis / Have Been Thinking This / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.