Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Question For The Ladies.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For The Ladies.. (542 Views)

Guys! Here Is A Very Tough Question for you all (not Maths) / Question For Husbands. / Question For Catholic Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies.. by wordsmith042(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please, i have this question for the ladies,
between the love you have for your husband and that of your children, which is greater.
Re: Question For The Ladies.. by JeffreyJames(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is a no brainer na
Re: Question For The Ladies.. by jasmines(f): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
My husband,
I've come to understand that children are just visitors in our marriage.
In the beginning , it was just the two of us, in the end, it will be just two of us.
Re: Question For The Ladies.. by wordsmith042(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
jasmines:
My husband,
I've come to understand that children are just visitors in our marriage.
In the beginning , it was just the two of us, in the end, it will be just two of us.

Thanks ma'am you have really made a point
Re: Question For The Ladies.. by wordsmith042(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
JeffreyJames:
This is a no brainer na

bro, i hv come across alot of ladies who would tell you that if not for there children, they would have walked out of there marriage

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw In Delta State / Amazing Facts About Mature Men / Please Help Save My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.