Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again (440 Views)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again by Techvillz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bree shared a 21 second of her rose gold iPhone in a clear, melted plastic case sitting on a bathroom basin and billowing smoke. "I was so shocked because I didn't know how this could have happened," Olivas said. "My phone out of nowhere died," Olivas said. "I plugged it in and thought it was so weird because it took longer than usual to turn back on."

Olivas went further to say that she bought the rose gold, 128GB iPhone 7 Plus, with a clear plastic case, from Sprint on 4th of January and it didn't have any issues until earlier last week when the phone wouldn't turn on despite still having 56 percent battery left.

Before now, there have been other reports of busted iPhones as well as http://www.techvillz.com/2016/09/samsung-galaxy-note-7-sets-car-ablaze.html Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Apple, when made known of the situation, spoke through a representative said that the company "is looking into it" and that it talked to Olivas at the Apple Store when she brought in the damaged iPhone.

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/02/video-of-iphone-7-plus-burning-again.html

Re: Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Money is burning
Re: Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again by marshalcarter: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
make una dey use 3310 una no hear grin

make e explode naa undecided
Re: Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again by Techvillz(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
HsLBroker:
Money is burning

na soooo
Re: Video Of Iphone 7 Plus Burning Again by Techvillz(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
marshalcarter:
make una dey use 3310 una no hear grin

make e explode naa undecided

hahahahaha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Ipad Air Gets Hot! / Hackers Can Steal Your Password By Looking At How You Tilt Your Phone, See How / Whatsapp Is Back Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.