Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tomorrow Is Pay Day - Did You Collect Any Emails? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tomorrow Is Pay Day - Did You Collect Any Emails? (335 Views)

Jamaican Lotto Winner Hides Identity By Dressing As Darth Vader To Collect $95 M / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Pay Day - Did You Collect Any Emails? by monday2009: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tomorrow is Pay Day - Did You Collect Any Emails? Or You Have Not Started Yet? What Are you Waiting For?

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest to work with us.

Tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday I will be processing the payments for all emails collected by our Members. There's currently 139 Active Emails Collected to be paid for last week.

There's Members who joined and started Collecting their first email(s) on the very first day after they have completed the 3 Steps - it just tells me that ANYONE can earn money collecting emails, and the best part is that you don't even have to Invest any money to get started - you can start with a Free Package, collect 10 Emails and get an automatic Upgrade to the $1 Package

But if you can afford to pay $1, $5, $10, $20 or $40 to Upgrade your Package then you should start as a Paid Member because you don't need to collect 10 Emails to get the Upgrade you will start getting cash immediately for all emails you collect - you earn between $0.50 and $20 per Email Collected!

So, if you want to get paid tomorrow (or tuesday) you still can, but you need to start by completing the 3 Steps today and after that you will receive the Instructions to start Posting Ads on Facebook and other Platforms.

IMPORTANT: Make Sure All Steps are Completed - If you miss just 1 Step you won't be able to Collect Emails or Get Paid:

Start Here https://web./1827827017486875/ to Complete 3 Steps

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything.

Best Regards,

Jose Geraldes and Mondayboi Chuks

see my proof of earning below

(1) (Reply)

A.g.o Available! / Life-changing Advice From Bill Gate / Buy Biometric Attendance Device At Cheaper Rates And Install It By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.