Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now (2845 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Free Admission Application To Study At Uk Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by jossassist: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
I can assist in choosing the right course for u that would enable you get an admission into the universities and also show u the guideline on how to get a visa to sweden and finland. Admission into swedish universities well assured.  There is no fraud in this subject. We can go to the internet cafe together to apply if u have any doubt about it.  I can also assist in getting admission into finland as well but i think in gaining admission into finland,  a toefl result is required. For my naija brothers and sisters wey wan get toefl result for finland anyhow anyhow without much stress, i can also help with that but your money will have to speak in that aspect.   Students applying for swedish  universities do not need to take a toefl examination.
Best Regards.

Jossy.
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
@jossassist

There is no fraud in this subject. We can go to the internet cafe together to apply if u have any doubt about it.

I think u are one of those old customers with a new ID.

U can run but u can't hide.
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
jossassist, we already know you.

Try harder next time.

Pissbag!
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by jossassist: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
I think u guys are sick, Do u people smell any fraud in this?? Big fools. Is studera not free? tell me u bastards!!!!! I only ask to assit people AND NOT TO SCAM ANYONE. I can see that you people are being fustrated.

justwise@Who do u know? U must be telling that to ur papa. I posted a real nice suff on here and u came on with ur stupid thought. U are such a dull man bro!!!

OMO IBO@@ ur name has shown that u just came from the village. empty score!!!

Mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
jossassist:

I think u guys are sick, Do u people smell any fraud in this?? Big fools. Is studera not free? tell me u bastards!!!!! I only ask to assit people AND NOT TO SCAM ANYONE. I can see that you people are being fustrated.
justwise@Who do u know? U must be telling that to your papa. I posted a real nice suff on here and u came on with your silly thought. U are such a dull man bro!!!
OMO IBO@@ your name has shown that u just came from the village. empty score!!!

Mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not new, many fraudsters react like this, u are not doing any charity, u have ur target, unfortunately nothing here for u.
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2009
BROS PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED BUT YOU KNOW NIGERIANS, IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP THEM THERE WILL TAKE IT AS A BAD THING AND IF YOU ARE NOT HELPING THEM THERE WILL ALSO TAKE IT AS AN OFFENSE,

JUST TAKE CARE SHA
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by kingville(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2009
hi poster

nice work if your here for real u cann send me an email with the info feelkc.daniel@gmail or call 07034696655
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by lad1000: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2009
I know the in and out of applying to swedish universities. Infact this is my third time.The admission process is easy bt the problem is funding one's account especially when it's undergraduate. Onlike uk that requires money for only a year,they reqire money for three years at a time which is around 4.5 million naira. Someone say something o
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
kingville:

hi poster

nice work if your here for real u cann send me an email with the info feelkc.daniel@gmail or call 07034696655

U are just being silly and stu.pid
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by suxes2005(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
Just wise, leave dem alone make dem dye deceive demselves jae.

SHALOM
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by nethacker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
those swedes r scumbergs grin grin pple , better not waste ur tym n money on this sweden guys cos its a total waste of tym n money wink
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by suxes2005(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
I 1nda wetin i go do if i reach Sweden self. Make una get correct focus and travel to a good country where ur aims and motives will be highly met by you.

SHALOM
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by bamybabs: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2009
Pls send your contact.
Re: Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now by djavo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
I wonder why people like this poster come to places like here offering to help others but then again demanding an incentive for their so called assisting or helping when infact they are attempting to run a business, and more so this assistant he's attempting to offer is available for free to anybody out there.Student admission to Swedish uni is hassle free for genuine applicants with simple steps to follow,invest your time and google the uni's in Sweden,select the uni that suit you and apply for the program,if u qualify they will send you admission letter with other documents advicing on how to obtain your entry visa and all you have to do is submitt the right documents with evidence of funds to the embassy(it does not matter if u are sponsoring yourself or not as long as the source of funds in genuine).so why cant people give these advice for free instaed of asking people to pay for it,i guess we are in a desperate country and people would try anything to make money.

(1)

Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. / Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) / 10 Most Terrifying Places On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.