Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Did I Cheat God??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did I Cheat God??? (350 Views)

I Am Too Shy To Talk To A Girl. Did I Have A Problem? / How Did I Come To Existence / MFM Kicks Me Out Of Church(but Did I Deserve It)-joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Cheat God??? by Dinzelflash(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
today(sunday) i was invited to a church by a friend, which i forgot to ask him the time their service starts and closes..unknowingly the church commences service by 8am till 10:30am, and i arrived the church by 10am..when the church service was almost over..i chilled till the end sha, but the thing is i still had my offering money with me, due to the fact that the service had already passed that segment(offering time) .
finally, i left the church without sending in my offering, feeling quilty...was i supposed to give my offering to the ushers after service? or was it a good thing i did leaving without sending in my offering as a thanksgiving to God
Re: Did I Cheat God??? by penitential(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Only your conscience can answer that.
Dinzelflash:
today(sunday) i was invited to a church by a friend, which i forgot to ask him the time their service starts and closes..unknowingly the church commences service by 8am till 10:30am, and i arrived the church by 10am..when the church service was almost over..i chilled till the end sha, but the thing is i still had my offering money with me, due to the fact that the service had already passed that segment(offering time) .
finally, i left the church without sending in my offering, feeling quilty...was i supposed to give my offering to the ushers after service? or was it a good thing i did leaving without sending in my offering as a thanksgiving to God

Re: Did I Cheat God??? by marshalcarter: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
no be ur fault naa...happened to me before

(1) (Reply)

Is Sellig Of Spirituaul Items And Idulgences Good? / 12 Pieces Of Buddhist Wisdom That Will Transform Your Life / Video: Apostle Suleiman’s Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.