Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Man I Have Become - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Man I Have Become (601 Views)

The Man, Fela Durotoye For President / Brazilian Women Pay Money And Line Up For Hours To Take Photo With The Man With / Meet Kayode Ewumi, The Man Whose Face Is The Hottest Meme Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Have Become by platinumtt: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
The Man I have become brings about a deep assessment of one's being. Looking at the man you have become today, are you proud of whom you have become or just full of regrets and 'had i known'.One vital key of progress is assessment and evaluation. Many questions are asked rhetorically; Am i satisfied with the man i have become? Are things the way i actually wished? Are there things i would love to change if given another chance? Are there actions i wish i never took? Are there golden opportunities i wish i had taken?

A deep and true assessment has to be done without prejudices that becloud judgment . Everyone can be better with true desire to improve and effort. But first, we must identify our weakness. This is similar to troubleshooting process where you first identify the points to be addressed. This is done by assessing oneself and clearly isolating areas to be addressed.

We all undoubtedly know that we cannot turn back the hands of time. Sometimes, there are situations that we have virtually no control over and we can only leave these situations to fate. Thus, such an excited and a remorseful feeling all lumped up in just one great feeling! So, what can we gain from this assessment? This will help in identifying critical areas to be addressed for improvement or to capitalize on. We can also learn great lessons from past experiences as to be prepared for similar encounters in the nearest future.

One's major focus should be on true happiness on the path of self-actualization. And true happiness must be clearly separated from material-wealth. Even though, wealth can bring about happiness, but wealth by itself is not true happiness.

http://soulawakeness..fr/2017/02/the-man-i-have-become.html

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Ponzi Scam Wahala See What Ponzi Caused / Talosmart Social Network For Students / Massive Recruitment By ECOWAS In Abuja And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.