Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! (901 Views)

Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos) / Coronavirus: How To Make Your Own Face Mask / She Used Banana On Her Face For 2 Weeks, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by enethecoco(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Right now everybody is getting really face beat and some of us just look in envy because we know we can't afford to pay a Make up artist
Some of us are on a budget and this buhariconomy is not helping matters
the rest of us just want our make up to look and stay matte all through the day
here's a list of under 5k make up products that can work with your budget!

1: L.A Girl Pro Concealer
we all have secrets we have to conceal lol, but this is true we want that flawless face and this L.A Girl Pro Concealer is truly a Pro! ,it can be used as eyebrow definer, to contour and also as a Concealer that it is. it is totally full coverage and it last long, giving a matte finish . it's currently selling for 1200 - 1800

2: Revlon Colour stay Foundation :
This is a nice foundation, it stays matte all day , it gives a very nice finishing, it comes in a transparent bottle and a pump, it is totally 24 hours and it also contains sunscren!!
goes for 5000 ! But it is worth it

3: Maybeline kajal:
There is always something about a girl that wear eyeliner!
this is a totally amazing kajal, it's used as eyeliner and also for your waterline ! No need to say much, it goes for 1000- 1200

4: Lashes: we all know how we like to bat our lashes ,Lashes definitely bring out the beauty of your Make-up, Red cherry lashes are re-usable and long lasting. they go or 700- 1000

5: Bronzer/ highlighter/ illuminator :
You don't have to use all, but if you want to glow, you definitely need one of these, they highlight and define your cheek bones, nose and basically your t-zones .you can get from 1500- 3000

I hope this is helpful and you can ask me questions, I also sell all the mentioned product !

1 Like

Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

I love make up but I don't like fake lashes at all..I even tried the lashes extension before and my eyes got irritations... undecided
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by enethecoco(f): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
hahaha, some people are like that, you u should try a bombass mascara, let me hook you up? I have a really nice mascara
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by avicky(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
enethecoco:
hahaha, some people are like that, you u should try a bombass mascara, let me hook you up? I have a really nice mascara
So how do I get to see powder and foundation that's meant for my colour?
Besides, where are you based?
Please drop your contact pls not Instagram.
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by enethecoco(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
avicky:
So how do I get to see powder and foundation that's meant for my colour? Besides, where are you based? Please drop your contact pls not Instagram.

07056283282 lagos Ma
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by avicky(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
enethecoco:

lagos Ma
Okay. I'll contact you. Where in lag are you based?

Besides, you didn't list mineral pressed or loose powder amongst your items. Are they available and which brand?
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by enethecoco(f): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
avicky:

Okay. I'll contact you. Where in lag are you based?

Besides, you didn't list mineral pressed or loose powder amongst your items. Are they available and which brand?

Drop your contact ma, let me reach you on WhatsApp
Re: Make-up Products Under 5k! - How To Beat Your Own Face For 5k! by avicky(f): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
enethecoco:

Drop your contact ma, let me reach you on WhatsApp
Tried your line but not available. I sent you a text message.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Hushpuppi And Rmd In Top Trending Sandals 2018 / “the Tailor Tried”- Social Media Users Debate After A Lady Shared Photos Of What / 10 Ways To Wear Blazers Inspired By Actress, Jackie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.