Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People (369 Views)

The Series Of Explaining Five Pillars Of Islam / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
What fact are you tired of explaining to people

- I'm tired of explaining to people been an atheist doesn't mean am insane wink
- Morality is independent of a religion
Re: What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People by feran15(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
that being in a public school doesnt make you better than being in a private school.
that it costs alot of money than people think to run a university
Re: What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People by luvmijeje(f): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Don't you get tired of being indoor? What are you doing alone? Alot!!!!!!!! which required me to be in a serene environment. I'm beginning to feel abnormal.
Re: What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People by Redoil: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
How does the mithocondrion in the cell work? Show me a scientist that can do it practicall i will show you God

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Pastors Can Be Great Bosses / Does God Still Call People? / Seven Deadly Sextual Lines Pastors Must Not Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.