Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Reason I Stopped Going To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason I Stopped Going To Church (593 Views)

Why I stopped going to Church. / Stopped Going To Church 2018 / Reason I Stopped Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I Stopped Going To Church by Weezyclan(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
I did not go to church 2day because I know if I go they will start to tell me how I will go to hell and how d suffering won't stop I rather stay at home and try to
reason with the angel sewing my Judgement Day clothes make he slim fit and rugged d trouser for me I can't be going to hell fire wit oversized clothes na
follow me @ http://facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by schoolboymatt(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
very good
now clap for your self
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by wtfCode: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by luvmijeje(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
There's no church that will be preaching hell fire everyweek. Please stop your lies.

1 Like

Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by zionmade(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
luvmijeje:
There's no church that will be preaching hell fire everyweek. Please stop your lies.
Tell him. No church even preaches dat on sunday service days. Its only during crusades and special outreach. I wonder why people cook up lies just for mischief. Look well d OP might be either a Muslim or a big bang product.
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by funbat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
ahahahahaha. .... dis Nigga is maaaad
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by MrPRevailer(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
You're not afraid.

But you should be. Have you stood before armed robbers before? Am sure you'd piss on your pants.

What gives you the liver to speak against God whom you shall stand before. Yea, you never stood before fear.
Re: Reason I Stopped Going To Church by LordCenturion(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Although my mum is a Christian, not just a Christian but a good follower, but started hating religion because of their atrocities and lies, what happens recently makes me hate Christianity totally, a general Overseer pastor sleeping with my girlfriend which let to our separation just 3 days ago, the idiots was saying it's temptation, it's not my fault.... actually I can't force her not to go to church because it's her believe, she sents a lot of messages to me last night,it would have been a different thing if I didn't know,people have been telling me this for the past 2 months which I didn't believe until I saw that old fool message on my gf phone when I was sending some files from her phone to my laptop , saying "bbe, I have missed u a lot ,i have missed ur beautiful body, hope we see tomorrow at 4pm" that message happened last Sunday night... I can't just stop laughing,.... the head pastor? ...

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation / Another Woman Accuses Apostle Suleman Secret of Love Affair (photo / The Ways God Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.