Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What To Do When School Is Fraustrating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do When School Is Fraustrating (490 Views)

FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / Reopening Of Schools: FG Makes Clarification On When School Will Resume / When School Resumes After Corovirus Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When School Is Fraustrating by Danny777(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]

Joshua is a 300level student in one of the high institutions in the south East.
To cut the story short,
according to him,they were experiencing a very hard financial problem @home when he got admission. they couldn't afford his school fees but he managed to write exams (after delays for not paying his tuition fee). Now,the problem seems even worse than before (with 4 pending carry~overs) and he's considering to drop out of school...
pls,is there hope for him at the end of his course if he continues with school like that? or is it better for him to drop out and find something better for himself?
your feedback will be appreciated.
Re: What To Do When School Is Fraustrating by COLOURCUT: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
learn how to barb, you will never lack money in your pocket as every day both boys and girls, old and young have their hair cut.you can run a saloon while you are in school. alternatively, learn graphic design or get a good camera and start photography....for web design e-mail me on staggerlaga212@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do When School Is Fraustrating by Danny777(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
COLOURCUT:
learn how to barb, you will never lack money in your pocket as every day both boys and girls, old and young have their hair cut.you can run a saloon while you are in school. alternatively, learn graphic design or get a good camera and start photography....for web design e-mail me

thanks bro,,.
Re: What To Do When School Is Fraustrating by Danny777(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2017
..just emailed u. m waiting for ur response,,

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb / Fcmb Scholarships For Undergraduates / Acredited Jamb Registration Centre In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.