Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

/ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / / (815 Views)

Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures) / What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by HitlerGaddafi: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
It might be due to so many reasons but mine was solely due to poverty. It was during my university days. No money, no one to beg(all if them telling you stories "I don't have" ) and I couldnt steal. Sometimes, I would go for 5,6,7 days without food. Even to see money buy water sef na die. Na well water bin be my saviour then. If fate would have its way, it might be in the season of mangoes and cashews then I know I have hope grin. Suferhead no good at all. At the end if the day alert show na 3k I go see then I begin to owner where I will start from , pondering how on earth they expect me to manage 3k for more than a month. grin share yours.
lalasticlala
7 days 5 hours
Taking care of some stubborn boys from the north! We didn't even feel the hunger.....People dropping everywhere so eating of food wasn't our priority since we no know if e go useful....Besides dropping on a full stomach dey cause the dropped to poop. Now add the fear. #Respect the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by missioner(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
don't let me tell it now... cos the storm is not over yet.

I'm only hoping for better times.

I pray someday i will gladly inspire with my life story.

1 Like

Re: / by HitlerGaddafi: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
missioner:
don't let me tell it now... cos the storm is not over yet.

I'm only hoping for better times.

I pray someday i will gladly inspire with my life story.
Oga talk am. We are all here to learn
Re: / by kellytuns(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
3 days dry fasting and prayers, =72hours.was awesome
Re: / by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
It might be due to so many reasons but mine was solely due to poverty. It was during my university days. No money, no one to beg(all if them telling you stories "I don't have" ) and I couldnt steal. Sometimes, I would go for 5,6,7 days without food. Even to see money buy water sef na die. Na well water bin be my saviour then. If fate would have its way, it might be in the season of mangoes and cashews then I know I have hope grin. Suferhead no good at all. At the end if the day alert show na 3k I go see then I begin to wonder where I will start from , pondering how on earth they expect me to manage 3k for more than a month. grin share yours.
lalasticlala r231 freiburger
8 days

Cause: poverty
My urine started turning red. Obviously coz of dehydration. First 2 days person fit hold body small but on the third day, I started feeling the effects. 4th day I was mainly on the bed sleeping and this terrible headache didn't even help matters. I'm this kind of person that don't gain weight easily but I lose weight easily. I was getting so lean. 5th day rain fell so I managed to save some rain water. Kept drinking water till the 8th day before I found a saviour. First massacred noodles with some garri to top it up grin before I proceeded to devour a massive heap of EBA like a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. I slept off immediately and when I woke up I was so relieved. Even _shit wey I neva see _shit for days come day catch me grin. This my saviour later gave me a thousand naira but I knew I had to manage the money. I kept eating #35 naira noodles for days beyond count. I would make sure I added excess water in the noodles so that I could first drink the water like peppersoup before I proceeded to the noodles proper grin.

I have really suffered in this life. I wouldn't even pray for my enemy to go through such chronic poverty. grin

Kellytuns missioner cummando

2 Likes

Re: / by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2017
VladDracula:

8 days

Cause: poverty
My urine started turning red. Obviously coz of dehydration. First 2 days person fit hold body small but on the third day, I started feeling the effects. 4th day I was mainly on the bed sleeping and this terrible headache didn't even help matters. I'm this kind of person that don't gain weight easily but I lose weight easily. I was getting so lean. 5th day rain fell so I managed to save some rain water. Kept drinking water till the 8th day before I found a saviour. First massacred noodles with some garri to top it up grin before I proceeded to devour a massive heap of EBA like a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. I slept off immediately and when I woke up I was so relieved. Even _shit wey I neva see _shit for days come day catch me grin. This my saviour later gave me a thousand naira but I knew I had to manage the money. I kept eating #35 naira noodles for days beyond count. I would make sure I added excess water in the noodles so that I could first drink the water like peppersoup before I proceeded to the noodles proper grin.

I have really suffered in this life. I wouldn't even pray for my enemy to go through such chronic poverty. grin

Kellytuns missioner cummando

Chai that one is strong o! This country sef too hard. I sabi one oyinbo wey no dey remember if person dey eat or not! As in if I ask am if he don eat the way he looks at me. Y? Everywhere around him na food. He just dey chop anything wey him hand reach. Trust naija man. Him fridge ehn I deflate am within days. One day God go help us overcome hunger o
Re: / by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
ha from what i see here mine was nothing. but self imposed starvation was 2 days i hardly get hungry so i don't bother to eat till i start feeling dizzy, 3days before i get the appetite to eat happens at twice monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Mustapha Zouglool Passed On Yesterday, / Puzzle / A Child And A Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.