Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had (496 Views)

LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by thuao(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Since I was young, now am old, well not really old, just ain't a kid anymore. I think the longest I ve had uninterrupted electricity in Nigeria wud be like 30hrs or so, less than 48hrs anyway. I v been to the North and southwest, though I have never been to south east or South south. Maybe they have long hours or days there.
cos these days in Ibadan, power holding is seriously holding the power.

pls share with us, the longest u v experienced n the location, if possible town, state, n time.
mine was
Oyo town in Oyo state, S.west, 1998 26hrs.
second was
Osogbo in Osun state, S/west 2008 30hrs
Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by demiladegold(f): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
3 months
Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by Confirmer(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
5-7 days uninterrupted
Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by Kingsasian(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
48+ hours two years ago in Delta state and almost three days benin city in 2010.
Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by thuao(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is it a taboo for Nigerians to enjoy stable , uniterrupted power? May God help us
Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
48+ hours two years ago in Delta state and almost three days benin city in 2010.
pls I wish to solicit for your vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in d last contest, ur vote will go along way in crowning him. Thanks. Looking foward to a favorable reply from u.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
5 Weeks Uninterrupted.

Trans-Amadi Gardens, Port Harcourt.

Re: Whats The Longest Duration Of Power/electricity You V Had by macof(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
probably 40 hours uninterrupted...cus it has never reached 48hours straight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joyetech Evic AIO 75W Kit Released! / Serious Demolitions On-going At Power Along Igando Road / Nysc Batch B 2016: Any News About Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.