Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Throwback Pix Of Funke Akindele And Some Nollywood Actor And Actress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throwback Pix Of Funke Akindele And Some Nollywood Actor And Actress (1197 Views)

Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com / Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / So Touching, Before And After Pix Of A Nigerian Kid Adopted By Denmark Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pix Of Funke Akindele And Some Nollywood Actor And Actress by holuwajobar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol....this pic gat me laffin....see jenifa, she too thin.....lol...buh she don fat coz she dn make am...money is good...poverty na bastard....i dnt wish my enemy to b poor talkless of mysef.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos. / 4 Die In Ghastly Auto Crash On Ukpor-ihiala Rd, Anambra / Pendulum Series - Episode Ten: Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.