Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (65008 Views)

18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Didiediamond(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
may God punish dz useless being...u will never go unpunished FOOL
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by yemsai(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Oh my! Y r some people dis heartless? 27 years to an 11 year old baby? Dis rape thing is so getting out of hands..dat man deserves to be killed...
#end time people everywhere
#may God help us all..
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by MuyiRano(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2017
shocked
adorablepepple:
cry i wept and cursed that imbeciile who did this.. henceforth sorrow.will be his portion and.he will not know peace or happiness. All his priceless possession will be taken away from him all the days of his life.... I wish him all the evil of this world
shocked
adorablepepple:
cry i wept and cursed that imbeciile who did this.. henceforth sorrow.will be his portion and.he will not know peace or happiness. All his priceless possession will be taken away from him all the days of his life.... I wish him all the evil of this world
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Zirah: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Death by hanging.
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by rosalieene(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2017
jeez!! Karma is real this young man won't prosper
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by dragonking3: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Yorubas and rape. Na wa o angry angry
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by theworldbest(f): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2017
lord have mercu
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by theworldbest(f): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2017
lord have mercy
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by KingRex1(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
This calls for shedding of tears seriously.. He should be hanged
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by kennicus(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
undecided[color=#990000][/color]smh in anguish... End tym is here brethrens
Make God de help us ni
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari brothers! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are as demonic as they are illiterates undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by daclint(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
supereagle:

Believe. Some people are demonic.

Dats grotesque, if u ask me.. wat plesure will he derive from such?

Irk
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2017
stinggy:

So there were witnesses or am I not reading well
Well, the pervert asked for any lie(s) attributed to his act. Don't you think so? grin
Sumbori wey dem suppose lynch on the spot angry lipsrsealed
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Adonis3: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Vickiweezy:

11 months old baby!! Indecently dressed?? How??

Go over the post and digest before you quote me
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by kaliboi94(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by djevino(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
afonjas from the waste-tern part of nijeria... they are very gud in stuffs like dis... undecided

1 Like

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by mikeweezy(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2017
no case to investigate pls just help the bastard with dead by hanging
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Guadiol104(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Hard to believe... i mean i can't believe
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Blood of Christ!!!!!!!!! 11months that can't even walk very well, cannot even talk well, that's still been fed. What was her crime? That man will die a miserable death, good things of life he'll never see.

yemsai:
Oh my! Y r some people dis heartless? 27 years to an 11 year old baby? Dis rape thing is so getting out of hands..dat man deserves to be killed...
#end time people everywhere
#may God help us all..

11months my dear. Somebody that can't even talk well. A BABY for that matter.
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Dreyl(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2017
They should just castrate that idiot already.
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Smartbinidude: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Crucify him!!! Crucify him!!!

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by pacoson: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2017
And then the Furking Afongas did it again grin

1 Like

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=klintdjoe1 post=54091537][/quote]
Bros everybody
I can only trust my baby with my mother o
All these nannies uncles aunties nor dey
Cos i remember what i went thru when nannies were helping ro raise my sister
Na worry 24 7 if she go still dey alive when i go back house
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by GuDErboY(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2017
ejikeme:
i just weak...
I swear
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by yemsai(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Blood of Christ!!!!!!!!! 11months that can't even walk very well, cannot even talk well, that's still been fed. What was her crime? That man will die a miserable death, good things of life he'll never see.

11months my dear. Somebody that can't even talk well. A BABY for that matter.
Infact...I jst weak...it's realy very sad!
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2017
And letter some brainless men we claimed that ladies are the ones that causes rape by indecent dressing

What is it that is sexually attractive in a 11months old child?
Rapists are monsters
They should be burn alive or better still thrown in a dungeon of lions
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
U do this to my pikin,i go give u living hell,i no go kill u oo,every single day I go d cut ur dick slowly,put pepper,u go beg 4 death
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Pweedycutie:
Did you really sat down and typed dx rubbish? It baffles me to see the stupidity of humans in display
Lol Well it does not baffle me to see it in you. cheesy
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Some people are just so evil
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by fyxboss(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2017
U4unique:
Let them castrate the he-goat.
Sharply abeg, I dey your back
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by carlleung(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Afonjas and rape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.