Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions (12793 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by mbscholars: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2017
This is to inform all those who registered for this year's federal government local scholarship tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions that the interview will be commencing today.

Candidate are allowed to attend interviews in centres nearest to them irrespective of the state of origin and institution of domicile of candidates.

Below is a comprehensive list of the interview venues and time of screening. Remember that you are expected to come along with the following documents:

- 2 x passport photographs
- Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Latest exam results
- Letter of admission from tertiary institution where you are studying
- Course Registration
- Letter of identification from local government/ state
- You will be required to submit your completed application form and documents to your interview centre.

For the complete list of the venue and time: http://mbscholars.com.ng

For sample scholarship questions: http://mbscholars.com.ng
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by femijon: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Get your research materials on

http://www.streaminet.com/research/

Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Lemken: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Pls dose of yu wit exam today can hlp ...us wit the exam format
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Inspire08: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wrote 2day @FGCEnugu centre. It was lyk any other aptitude tests. Verbal reasoning, Quantitative/Logical reasoning and current affairs. I think the part of the exam that took much time was the screening of documents/credentials. A lot of people were sent back on this basis. Probably as some schools dnt give anual cgpa results nd It can be quite difficult to obtain one stampd nd signd in some skuls due to the management. If ur going 4 tomorrow ensure u re with both photocopies and originals of all ur documents.

1 Like

Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Inspire08: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
mbscholars:
This is to inform all those who registered for this year's federal government local scholarship tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions that the interview will be commencing today.

Candidate are allowed to attend interviews in centres nearest to them irrespective of the state of origin and institution of domicile of candidates.

Below is a comprehensive list of the interview venues and time of screening. Remember that you are expected to come along with the following documents:

- 2 x passport photographs
- Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Latest exam results
- Letter of admission from tertiary institution where you are studying
- Course Registration
- Letter of identification from local government/ state
- You will be required to submit your completed application form and documents to your interview centre.

For the complete list of the venue and time: http://undergraduatescholarshipalert.com.ng/blog/reminder-fsb-local-scholarship-screening-starts-today-see-venues/

For sample scholarship questions: http://undergraduatescholarshipalert.com.ng/blog/some-sample-fsb-scholarship-questions/

I wrote 2day.
Please when should we expect the results and what is their selection criteria for the award?
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by eusifo: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls, if u have witten do well to share ur experience regarding d nature of questions and remember to specify ur category (undergraduate or postgraduate)
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Nabeeq(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Inspire08:
I wrote 2day @FGCEnugu centre. It was lyk any other aptitude tests. Verbal reasoning, Quantitative/Logical reasoning and current affairs. I think the part of the exam that took much time was the screening of documents/credentials. A lot of people were sent back on this basis. Probably as some schools dnt give anual cgpa results nd It can be quite difficult to obtain one stampd nd signd in some skuls due to the management. If ur going 4 tomorrow ensure u re with both photocopies and originals of all ur documents.

did they accept cgpa result that's not stamped and can you pls list the documents you submitted
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Inspire08: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nabeeq:

did they accept cgpa result that's not stamped and can you pls list the documents you submitted

sorry I didn't see this on time.
Nope, they insist it must be stamped.
It's the same documents in the advert. 2 photocopies of each plus d originals.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by MusbaGumel(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
pls what educational certificate should I go along with.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Emanus: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Inspire08:

I wrote 2day.
Please when should we expect the results and what is their selection criteria for the award?

Please Kindly tell us some sample questions.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by kennyjam: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
following....
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Olajummylove(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please how about letter of iidentification, do they allow certificate of origin?
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by papyrus2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okay
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Ukpai4God(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls when will the result of this year undergraduate scholarship winners be out
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by idrisualiyu98(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
plx any latex on 2017 fsb scholarship results
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Ukpai4God(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
idrisualiyu98:
plx any latex on 2017 fsb scholarship results
I called them on phone and they told me that the will soon contact the winners on phone. Also they said that they will send the award letters to the respective universities and verification will kickoff
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by hardeynhiyhi: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Please how will they carry out the verification
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Akosbaba(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2017
please does anyone have any new information concerning this scholarship
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Exquirejnr: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Heard nothing from them so far
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by MohdGMohd: 4:22pm On May 07, 2017
Pls.is there any latest news on 2016/17 Fsb scholarship.? When are they paying us
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
Let's patiently wait for them as they compile the list of the winners, while waiting, do not 4get to include prayers, b'cos the criteria for selection in FSB is not thesame as that in other scholarships (i guess, u mst hve known this).

By the way, wish u all (including myself) the best..
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Gloaz10(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Elmahmoood:
Let's patiently wait for them as they compile the list of the winners, while waiting, do not 4get to include prayers, b'cos the criteria for selection in FSB is not thesame as that in other scholarships (i guess, u mst hve known this).

By the way, wish u all (including myself) the best..

please when exactly will the results be released. I've waited patiently for the past months but no tangible evidence is available to concern students that partake in the examinations.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Gloaz10:

please when exactly will the results be released. I've waited patiently for the past months but no tangible evidence is available to concern students that partake in the examinations.
There is no any actual date on when the result will be out.. let's patiently keep waiting for say 4 to 6months nd see.. certainly, one very day, successful candidates would be contacted.. so let's keep praying to be among the successful ones..
The best..

2 Likes

Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Ola2much: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
who has an idea when the old beneficiaries will get paid.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Hobowobo(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Has any JAPAN PG being called?
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by vic2ry: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
I heard that shortlistings have been done. how true us this?I also learnt the shortlosted were contacted via their institutions
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by demo4show(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Never heard of anything in case you have WhatsApp group kindly add me 08109820988
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by inschool(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
vic2ry:
I heard that shortlistings have been done. how true us this?I also learnt the shortlosted were contacted via their institutions
i have not seen oo
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by DurodolaTJ(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
I haven't heard anything from my school as well.
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by vic2ry: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Let us all kindly check at our school's students affairs to verify.I will also be doing that tomorrow. I learnt they forwarded the list to schools not personal emails
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by Livebygrace: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
vic2ry:
Let us all kindly check at our school's students affairs to verify.I will also be doing that tomorrow. I learnt they forwarded the list to schools not personal emails

Are u talking about this year applicants or previous ones?
Re: FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions by dammygoody(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Livebygrace:

Are u talking about this year applicants or previous ones?
I suppose this year's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Foetus A Parasite? / Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? / 2015 WAEC GCE Timetable For November/december Exam Released OUT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.