Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,814 members, 7,959,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly (1141 Views)

Yemi Alade Ft. Rick Ross – 'Oh My Gosh' Remix (Video) / Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) / What Website Can I Download OSADEBE And OLIVER DECOCO Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly by Youngadvocate(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Never seen-before-performance of the legendary song of the Father of highlife, Chief Dennis Osita Osadebe by a band of whitemen (Oyibo) will let out the choreographic genius in you and shape your mood in the beat.

The play was a masterly performance by these expatriates that would get you agree definitely, to the assertion that music knows no boundary.

Igbo sound and its scintillating, symphonic allure.

Long Live the King of highlife...Igbo amaka

Watch the video here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP4S7GV1B4

Re: Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly by DjAndroid: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Op, your link no dey work, see the video here.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP4S7GV1B4]

This must be after a very serious rehearsals.
Re: Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly by petrov10: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2017
If I'm a white man I will never come to africa

To do what na undecided
Re: Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly by potent5(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2017
petrov10:
If I'm a white man I will never come to africa

To do what na undecided
That's why the white man is far ahead of the black man; they reason differently. Even at the risk of death from dangerous animals, malaria, etc. they still came to Africa to colonize us and take away our resources to develop their own country.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Download Skales X Lil Kesh – Gallant / Hello Padypady / Download Mp3 Koko - Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.