Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment (944 Views)

How To Investment 3.5million ..then Earn More / See How I Make 20K Weekly With Just 1500 Investment On Gistsala.com / I WANT TO START DEALING ON HAIR BUT DON'T KNOW TO START....YOU HAVE AN IDEA??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Anyone knows about the minimum start-up for this?
Re: I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tpappie:
Anyone knows about the minimum start-up for this?

Any form of Advice will be highly appreciated. Pros and cons pls
Re: I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment by BlongTrendies(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Start with whatever amount you have and start marketing. Try to know what your target customers need. You can contact me on whatsapp. Check my profile

(1) (Reply)

JEEZ: The Time Before The Launching Of A New Ponzi Scheme Leaked / Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. / Nigerian Breweries Launches Ace Desire, A Zobo Flavoured Alcoholic Drink (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.