Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills (7307 Views)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by mykelmeezy: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
1wolex85:

Your comment shows you understand nothing about treasury bills. Peeps are making money from it, you are there criticizing what you dont understand.

your comment show you are a small minded fold

if its negative then stop

enough of we will

get to work goddammit

hope that is simplified for your small mind
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by 1wolex85: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

your comment show you are a small minded fold

if its negative then stop

enough of we will

get to work goddammit

hope that is simplified for your small mind

What does 'small minded fold' mean?

This is treasury bills we are talking about here, the program and auction dates are released at the beginning of every quarter, this is just CBN confirming the amounts that will go on sale. Again, your comment was totally misplaced, CBN doesn't miss auctions, its done every 2 weeks, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 3 weeks. Them announcing whats on sale is so people can plan their bids properly. You that has a 'big mind' should understand this but obviously reverse is the case. This is way out of your league and above your pay grade.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by mykelmeezy: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2017
1wolex85:

This is treasury bills we are talking about here, the program and auction dates are released at the beginning of every quarter, this is just CBN confirming the amounts that will go on sale. Again, your comment was totally misplaced, CBN doesn't miss auctions, its done every 2 weeks, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 3 weeks. Them announcing whats on sale is so people can plan their bids properly. You that has a 'big mind' should understand this but obviously reverse is the case. This is way out of your league and above your pay grade.

typo...u should understand i meant folk

my point is

this government is too futuristic

a surgeon cwho claims to be able to operate on someone cant keep saying

we will, we intend to,. we may, perform surgery all the time while a patient fate gets worse
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by CellTabRepairs: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Trying hard to instill hope. I hope it works

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by 1wolex85: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

typo...u should understand i meant folk

my point is

this government is too futuristic

a surgeon cwho claims to be able to operate on someone cant keep saying

we will, we intend to,. we may, perform surgery all the time while a patient fate gets worse

My point is that, you dont have a point. There was nothing futuristic in the post. It is something that will happen this week, it has even started because people have started submitting bids but because of your prejudice, you decided to comment on something you have no knowledge of. Peace

1 Like

Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by mykelmeezy: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
1wolex85:

My point is that, you dont have a point. There was nothing futuristic in the post. It is something that will happen this week, it has even started because people have started submitting bids but because of your prejudice, you decided to comment on something you have no knowledge of. Peace

stfu

know what theres no point arguing with you
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by 1wolex85: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

stfu

know what theres no point arguing with you

Of course there is no point because you have no point. Next time, when you dont understand a post, waka pass
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
HRich:
Let's make money for the week, editing is allowed, but I trust my judgement

3JPJHH2
3JPJJ77
3JPJL39

correct guy
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by debase1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls, Iwolex85, I will like to learn more about T.bills. This is my number 08069119984. Whatsapp me or flashme with the word T.bills, I will call u. I may not get to meet you, since the page is updated sec by sec. Am sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks

1wolex85:

Lie! The small subscriptions actually go through first as long as you bid at the right rate.I have been doing this since 2011 and its only once I failed because my bid was too high.
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by debase1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls, don't feel insulted that I asked you to I.e flash me or whatsapp me, through my number. The point is I need your help, but I can't risk asking you to drop your number on this platform.Thanks, am Godwin - 08069119984
1wolex85:

Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by Praktikals(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
UTILITYMAY:
I think Osinbajo is making the right moves in recent times. When Buhari was suppose to travel intra country to consolidate every regions and states with love and bring about proper utilization of all the resources God have blessed us with, he was busy traveling inter country. Now what is the result of all his traveling to many countries for many months. It is not easy to be traveling up and down at old age... See the result on his health. Osinbajo will definitely make a better President if eventually the baton is passed to him. In few wee :-Xks, his moves brings no panic. Well only God knows the best, I don't pray for Buhari's death, but I think he can't continue, so he should handover to a better mind to drive and sail the country to a favorable destination. The pace at which Osinbajo is moving, even if he is not excellent on his performance, his rule won't be a bad one.

God bless Nigeria.
We Yorubas are loyal people. Osinbajo will deputize till 2023, then VPYO will take over

1 Like

Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by 1wolex85: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
debase1:
Pls, don't feel insulted that I asked you to I.e flash me or whatsapp me, through my number. The point is I need your help, but I can't risk asking you to drop your number on this platform.Thanks, am Godwin - 08069119984

Go to the investment section on Nairaland. There is a thread on tbills that contains so much information. That is the best way to learn. If after reading, you still need me, you can pm me

See link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by hemartins(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
1wolex85:

Your comment shows you understand nothing about treasury bills. Peeps are making money from it, you are there criticizing what you dont understand.

How can I invest in it. I would appreciate if you can mail me. Thanks.
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by 1wolex85: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
hemartins:

How can I invest in it. I would appreciate if you can mail me. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria
Re: CBN To Mop Up N310bn Through Treasury Bills by hemartins(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caterpillar Rental Business / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Fixed Deposit Rate 2016 / EFCC Drops All Allegations Of Misconduct Against FINTECH, Leatherback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.