Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Can I Resolve This Issue With Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Resolve This Issue With Facebook? (438 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue With Qservers? / How Do I Resolve This Error? / Hack Facebook Accounts With Facebook Phishing Script – Undetected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Resolve This Issue With Facebook? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I was locked out from Facebook on 14th February this year [2017].
First, I was asked to confirm my identity by sending any valid ID Card which I did. After 48hours, I tried to login again, I saw this message below:

"Thank you

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Log Out"

The issue there is that there's no way to contact them again. I only used my Phone Number to create the account no Email.

Please, how can I contact Facebook, any email or staff email? Have you experienced such? How do you tackle it?

Please help me. I have pages I can't afford to miss and friends sad

(1) (Reply)

Blog Forces Readers To Read Posts Before Commenting / Fresh U.S.A/U.K Google Adsense In Stock At Affordable Prices - Check In / 3 Reasons To Start A Blog Even If You Are Not A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.