Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. (4384 Views)

Tastefully Finished 3bedroom Flat @ Ibeshe Ikorodu. 1year Rent. (PIXXXX) / ESTATES ; Lekki, Sangotedo, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Simawa, Abuja, / Land + House For Sale At Ibeshe price slash 8M net. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by tayuboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
Several Plots of Land for sale at Ibeshe, Ikorodu. *no problem of Omo-onile, *C of O can be process for you.

PRICE: 450,000 per plot

For details and/or Inspection:

Call Taiwo.

CANAAN ESTATE & HOMES LTD
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by gianni(f): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2007
hi there.a friend want to ge a piece of laand
but just like me,she is a novice at such things
just wanna know,how many plots of land does one need to put up a standard storey building
with sufficient parking space for at least 4 cars?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by tayuboy(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2007
Well, it all depends on the design & sturcture u wish to give the building. more importantly, your pocket level also matters. Since u need large space for 4 cars, and the design of the building is yet unknown by you, you can still buy a plot and still have lots of space for cars or betterstill u could just buy 1 I/2(one and half) plot.

Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by gianni(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2007
thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by gianni(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2007
thank you.
where exactly is ibeshe?is it on the lagos or sagamu axis?
hope the area's kind of developed
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by layi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2007
Ibeshe is on the outskirts of  Ikorodu. I've got 2 plots there but i bought 'em 3 years ago for 250k each.
Its 5mins from Victoria island (by speed boat). Its a coastal area (with a beautiful beach 4 relaxation). The propose 4th mainland bridge link Ibeshe to V/I. Gove Tinubu just commision a big estate there. Its developed to an extent.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. by tayuboy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2007
Yeah, , LAYI , u've said it all. Ibeshe is in the outskirts of Ikorodu. The sale of land there is an opportunity one needs to enjoy now before offer last. Hurry now and get ur own plot.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Houses 4 Sale In Agbara Industrial Area.... / Christal Villa Estate 10mins Drive From Dangote Refinery / Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.