Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) (11929 Views)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by bbbabes(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
The xenophobic attacks in South Africa took a different dimension yesterday when a group of unknown gunmen appeared in a video attacking a man, who looked so much like an immigrant in South Africa.

The man was filmed being questioned with evidence of mugging as blood could be seen dripping on his face. At a point, he attempted to escape and was being shot at several times. He eventually got hit and was down.

His assailant were captured shooting at him severally, even as it was evidenced the man was defenseless and probably dead. He got so many shots in his head and the unknown gunmen didn't in any way feel remorse for the crime being committed.

We hope something is done quickly about these incessant occurrences of xenophobic attacks in South Africa. It is surely getting out of hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbzIkWcirc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/immigrant-filmed-while-being-shot-and.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Ten12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lazy pussyz dat can't do anything oda Dan fork are killing foreigners for doing de jobs dey can't do.....de way I go fork my sa mon todai she go no say I dey vex

4 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Macgabe(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jesus Christ!!!! What is their government doing about this inhuman treatment. God have mercy and all immigrants should as a matter of urgency move out of that place.

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by wizod(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
It wasn't like dis when i was living in johannesburg SA, i was warmly welcomed but now things have worn a different look. In Stavanger Norway where i reside now, very peaceful indeed.
God have mercy on d poor
[b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Destined2win: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
OMG This is so inhuman

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by sekundosekundo: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Awww!, people get mind. I think the authorities there are behind all these.

4 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by buygala(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians even do worse to each other

Aluu 4

Christians slaughtered in the north

Police extra-judicial killings...etc

Other countries will only learn to value us when we begin to value one another sad

3 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by KingsleyCEO: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
R

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by brunofarad(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by veekid(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017

pathetic! Buh who pursue them from their fatherland?

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by PERFECT2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who created these ones? Honestly, I doubt if these ones were created in God's image.
#heartless
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
South Africa angry angry angry angry angry

Omotola comes to mind angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by okooloyun1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is too much...
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by cao(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's not SA, it's Brazil. Apparently, this is an old video.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
What a crazy world we live cry
Killing is everywhere not only SA but even in Northern Nigeria
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rwandan genocide loading in southy
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Aliyu333: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lazy hypocrites. They are the agents of their own misfortune but are fast to put the blame on other hardworking foreigners.

f things go bad for you
And make you a bit ashamed
Often you will find out that
You have yourself to blame

Swiftly we ran to mischief
And then the bad luck came
Why do we fault others?
We have ourselves to blame

Whatever happens to us,
Here is what we say
“Had it not been for so-and-so
Things wouldn’t have gone that way.”

And if you are short of friends,
I’ll tell you what to do
Make an examination,
You’ll find the faults in you…

You’re the captain of your ship,
So agree with the same
If you travel downward
You have yourself to blame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Day11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's not S.A

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yeye people..ungrateful nation

2 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Internetboy: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is old video....Stop spreading lies

3 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by anetuno(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
South Africans Animals

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by OkoYibo: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
This news is false. Dumb bloggers who don't even possess an International Passport claiming it's SA.

The killing in the video happened in Brazil, specifically in the State of Bahia.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1448312943

3 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
OMG!!!

These guys deserved the apartheid! angry angry angry

These are really animals!!!

Nigerians better come home, their government is either enjoying this or incapable of control.

Yet when they see the white men that dealt with them, they shiver like chicken!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Grafixnuel(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
wizod:
It wasn't like dis when i was living in johannesburg SA, i was warmly welcomed but now things have worn a different look. In Stavanger Norway where i reside now, very peaceful indeed.
God have mercy on d poor
[b][/b]

Who asked you ur current location ?

7 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
They should just nuke that country to smithereens
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Internetboy: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
cao:
It's not SA, it's Brazil. Apparently, this is an old video.

Ucking old video...saw this beginning of last year.
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
wizod:
God have mercy on d poor
[b][/b]

Do u have a scandic girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by joepepsy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
You are smart.
sekundosekundo:
Awww!, people get mind. I think the authorities there are behind all these.

1 Like

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by bbbabes(f): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
too bad
Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by tijjanioyan: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
bbbabes:
The xenophobic attacks in South Africa took a different dimension yesterday when a group of unknown gunmen appeared in a video attacking a man, who looked so much like an immigrant in South Africa.

The man was filmed being questioned with evidence of mugging as blood could be seen dripping on his face. At a point, he attempted to escape and was being shot at several times. He eventually got hit and was down.

His assailant were captured shooting at him severally, even as it was evidenced the man was defenseless and probably dead. He got so many shots in his head and the unknown gunmen didn't in any way feel remorse for the crime being committed.

We hope something is done quickly about these incessant occurrences of xenophobic attacks in South Africa. It is surely getting out of hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbzIkWcirc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/immigrant-filmed-while-being-shot-and.html

Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by Bluffly: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
veekid:

pathetic! Buh who pursue them from their fatherland?
I tire o.

(1) (2) (3)

Terror Alert: Police Refute Claims Of Planted Bombs across Abuja / 10 Hospital Staff Who Stole Blood In Nasarawa, Dismissed / Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.