Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] (30503 Views)

Meet Akon And His Lookalike Brothers (Photo) / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by TunezBlog: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerian filmmaker and actor, Enyinna Nwigwe is currently with music star, Akon for a new movie project in the United States. The movie also features, Limitless and Hangover star, Andrew Howard and one of the Death Eaters in Harry Potter series, Nick Moran.

It sure looks like the Senegalese music icon has fallen in love with Nigerian movie stars after his two previous experience with actresses Nse Ikpe Etim and Rahama Sadau

See photos from the set below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/akon-shooting-new-movie-with-another.html

2 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Destined2win: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I love international collaborations; in most cases, they yield good fruits.

And when I become President, I am going to make the best use of it for the benefit of the nation!

14 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by BossLadyF(f): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think I know this producer. Is he the brother of Banky W in the wedding party?

4 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by YESpParticipant: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Also Read the notice of a nationwide peaceful protest by yes-p participants here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by veekid(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017

those guys featured in "black November" as well! The movie was madt mehn

7 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by tribalistseun: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
All these Ipob people sef, why always them. AFONJAS will be hating soon they arrive here. Just watch

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well

6 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Grafixnuel(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Afonjas right now

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Zaki500(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elitetreaty.com has been recently launched for participants in Nigeria. PH and get 40% interest in 20days. Referral bonus is 10%. Trusted admin with 24/7 support. Join today and be financially free.
Elitetreaty.com
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by brunofarad(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Yoshy: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
I rep FBI for those that understand.

3 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Dinocarex(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Great
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by menwongo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buy your palm oil in large quantities (25 liters) at #12,600 to any where in Nigeria.
Keg, oil and waybill inclusive.

Order your palm oil here https://www.nairaland.com/3644751/real-price-palm-oil-akwa
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Chuzzyblog2: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
nice
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Pecca: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Interesting
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Damilare6293: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians are making us proud in every sphere inspite of our image in the international community..from sports, to entertainment, inventions and innovations, sci&tech....

1 Like

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos Every ethnic group in Nigeria are indeed doing very well
cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by menwongo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
All these Ipob people sef, why always them. AFONJAS will be hating soon they arrive here. Just watch

The picture lol.

Nigeria is one!

3 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
His my uncle ooo
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by fufuNegusi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
I LOVE THIS grin grin

modified...

the poster above me... can lie for AFRICA shocked

1 Like

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Damilare6293: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls pray this prayer Ernestly, Lord give me SENSE...

1 Like

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Nofuckgiven: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why always Biafra?? Ndi ofe mmmanu unu dibe oh,nke unu ga-abia! tongue

11 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have never heard that name before. undecided
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akon always be shooting movies and i haven't seen any. Where is the movie he invited Rahama Sadau to shoot?
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Hemanwel(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yoshy:
I rep FBI for those that understand.
Full-Blooded Igbo

11 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by generaluthman: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kudos
Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by henrixx(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Akon always be shooting movies and i haven't seen any. Where is the movie he invited Rahama Sadau to shoot?
they are in his phone

jokes apart...there is one popular one i have here....its titled black november, film too madt

3 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by slap1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
smithsydny:
His my uncle ooo

And you are my friend on nairaland. So he is my friend's uncle. I know him. sad

2 Likes

Re: Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
slap1:

And you are my friend on nairaland. So he is my uncle's friend. I know him. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko / Chioma Okoye Attacked Over The Release Of "Lagos Men" Drama Series / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.