Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad (789 Views)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by lordmayor2013(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I was on my way to bank this morning, just to my greatest surprise, I saw this man working majestically and confidently in the middle of the ever busy Lagos/Abeokuta express road around Meiran Bus stop, Ijaiye. All vehicles had to part ways for him.

I hope this is not another means of committing suicide.

Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by Ten12(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na so osogbo weed don loose 1 nut for e'm head....now he sees de high way as a bush part in his village
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by RoyalBlak007: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
♤some people

♤are really suffering
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by buchai: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
suicidal movement but nobody wan help am reached him destination.
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by Rtopzy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ten12:
Na so osogbo weed don loose 1 nut for e'm head....now he sees de high way as a bush part in his village
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by ufuosman(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
frustration of life can lead to dis. Op go and help him
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by lordmayor2013(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
ufuosman:
frustration of life can lead to dis. Op go and help him

How I wished I could... This life, one has to be very careful.
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by Zdoh(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Just imagine!!.What could lead the young man to think of this?
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by ITbomb(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
If only I can lay hands on the quality of weeds that man took. I admire his confidence
Re: Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What's Is Going On With Nigeria? Lack Of International Passport Papers / Equatorial Guinea Visa Requirement / Switzerland World's Longest Pedestrian Bridge Suspended In The Air Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.