Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Photoshop Game! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Photoshop Game! (925 Views)

Looking For A Photoshop Manipulator / No Much Talk. You Like My Photoshop Work, Contact Me / Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Photoshop Game! by jworos(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
I've seen this done with great success on another forum, fun for everyone involved. You simply take the image that was posted by the previous poster and edit it with Photoshop or a similar program. No limits or rules on how you edit it except that you keep it safe for work. Then the next person takes it and edits it again, and again, and again. The image, as it goes through it's progressive edits, eventually becomes downright unrecognizable, and ridiculously amusing. Here's the image, a simple stock photo.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Logo By Hyperphics / Check This Drawing Out. / Need Home Tutor On Sketchup, Iclone Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.