Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni (932 Views)

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / Kebbi Car-maker, Muzzamil Umar On Training (Pics) / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni by ABAYOMMY: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2009
According to my own view about this university called Umar Musa Yar'Adua university. Guyz we need to iron some issues out about this school because as for me i don't just understand exactly what is happening in the school despite the fact i stay very close to the school campus. My complain are. 1. The School dont give admission to non-indigenes most especially norther tribes. i.e Yoruba, Igbo. am very sure that this kind of a thing can never happen in our own side over there how can they be treating us as if we not part of this great nation. the worst part of it is that if they now discover that the applicant is not a christian walahi him/her is just wasting time simply because of there selfishness or greedy behavior what pain me most is that i met some of the school senior lecturer and their examiner. one of them said most of the students that they gave admission to into various departments this year most of them cut off mark is not up to 120 and most people that scored 200 and above they are all left over. pls why am saying this is that we have to fight for our own right too becos we are also from this country. guyz i need ur intervention pls. thanks from Gbajabiamila Abayomi
Re: Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni by EMMYD01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2009
Yeah abayomi,cos i dont know why they behave like that, are they laying good examples in the society or is that a way that nigerians can unite with each other. Itz very wrong ,look at the first list which was full of katsina indigene and some kano, and they change the name of d sch 2 d president's name,it dat a way they should react with d kind of name the university has. I think they should do something before itz too late for the sch 2 meet up 2 d standard that d founding fathers of the institution wants. Let them check popular schools like b.u.k, k.u.t in wudil, gombe state uni, a.b.u, kasu,u.d.u and see how they admit students. There should be a change
Re: Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni by ABAYOMMY: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2009
Emmy Thanks so much and may the Lord Almighty Bless you abundantly and also turn all your trials into a big testimony. i want you to help me generate an idea on how to report the school to ether NUC or any organisation that can assist somehow in this type of matter. thanks so much.
Re: Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni by EMMYD01(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2009
No kwamz, there must be a change abayomi,cos i know alot of people are also worried about it.It cant just continue like that,atleast there should be a portion reserve for ELDS and other non hausa states.anyhow God dey sha

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Charges 5000 For Post U.m.e / Jamb In Court For The Inclusion Of Fingerprint In The Utme 2010/2011 Registration Proccess! / Lasuites On Waiting (10/11)session. Part Time Students Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.