Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

[LAUGH] Type Of Guys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [LAUGH] Type Of Guys (1608 Views)

Hilarious Easter Photos Of Guys Mimicking Jesus Christ As He Was Nailed / 80% Of Guys Can't Do This. See What A Guy Did After Proposing To His Babe / Laugh 4 Free: Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[LAUGH] Type Of Guys by Naijartist247: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
1. Real Madrid Boys: They only go in for expensive ladies (Galacticos). When they set their eyes on you, you will fall for them. Their offers are very tempting and sweet to go by. When you are with them and you easily flop, they will fire you quickly.
2. Barcelona: These kinds of guys will always make you feel at home. As a lady, you count yourself lucky. They will do whatever possible to always make you smile and feel proud. Even if it requires cheating to make you happy, they will do that at all cost.
3. Athletico Madrid: These guys love ladies with an aggressive heart. No loose marking and would try whatever means to defend their relationship. If you are a lady and you fall in love with them, forget about break up, they will defend it till the end.

Read more @

https://naijartist./2017/02/27/laugh-type-of-guys/
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by bunnae(f): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Bloodinbloodout edit your last post and edit my mention you quoted. Read through it already.
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by bloodinbloodout: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by ogorwyne(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
bloodinbloodout:
done that... Infact I have edited all... Anytime we are tru with a particular conversation, wipe off everything and change it to a dot. ( so answer my questions)
ne
hmmm
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by bunnae(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
bloodinbloodout:
done that... Infact I have edited all... Anytime we are tru with a particular conversation, wipe off everything and change it to a dot. ( so answer my questions)
I will call you soon pls
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by bloodinbloodout: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by ogorwyne(f): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote [/quote]
Re: [LAUGH] Type Of Guys by bloodinbloodout: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nick-names / Jokes And Comedy Whatsapp Link / September 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.