Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me (655 Views)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me by Ruggedpen: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have been noticing this for sometimes now, I pass through psychological trauma because of no money for check up, but I have seen people received good advice about health here, so I would be glad if I will get nice response from doctors in the house or anybody that have treat such, sometimes it get to normal sometimes swell like the picture below.

Pls moderator help me to move it to front page.

Re: My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me by sweettease(f): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
When it occurs like that, lie down and elevate your feet above your head using a pillow. You might also want to get your kidneys checked and reduce your salt intake.

3 Likes

Re: My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me by Ruggedpen: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
sweettease:
When it occurs like that, lie down and elevate your feet above your head using a pillow. You might also want to get your kidneys checked and reduce your salt intake.
Thanks
Re: My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me by Ruggedpen: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Things like this should be in front page, if u really appreciate our contribution towards Nairaland not only when it favour you and your crew, when person needed u guys the most u always always fail the person.

(1) (Reply)

Infertility And Fertility Treatment Options. Int'l doctors available 4 questions / Six (6) Tips For Reducing The Risks Of Kidney Disease. / See Shocking Photos Of What Was Found In Someones Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.