Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Can I Improve My Voice? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Can I Improve My Voice? (698 Views)

Uzmusic Studios Present My Voice Record , Mix And Master Promo / TUNJIFORTRESS (A Musical Group To Improve Your Singing Skills) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Improve My Voice? by bbdiamond: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please, I need urgent help. I don't want to be an artist or do tracks and stuff, I just want to be able to sing. When I sing around people,it seems like nails leave my mouth to pierce them and everyone asks me to shut up. Please, no matter how long it will take, how can I make my voice better? Do I need to drink anything or sing everyday? Someone said my voice can never be good. What can I do? (detailed advice please)
Re: How Can I Improve My Voice? by greatnaija01: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buy malt
buy two fresh eggs
break one egg in the morning into a cup and empty the bottle of cold malt into it
DRINK YE ALL OF IT

EVENING do the same thing using the second egg and another bottle of malt....

AFter 6 consecutive days of this... then try to SCORE a very good vocal song and you will see a BIG CHANGE and if you practice this often all the coarseness in your voice would vanish and you can be a start singer...

THIS IS PROVEN AND TRUE.

bbdiamond:
Please, I need urgent help. I don't want to be an artist or do tracks and stuff, I just want to be able to sing. When I sing around people,it seems like nails leave my mouth to pierce them and everyone asks me to shut up. Please, no matter how long it will take, how can I make my voice better? Do I need to drink anything or sing everyday? Someone said my voice can never be good. What can I do? (detailed advice please)
Re: How Can I Improve My Voice? by engrMikemd(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
just swallow speakers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Voice? by iPrevail(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Someone said my voice can never be good.

This caught my attention. This alone could motivate you to become the next big thing. Never set limits for yourself!

About your voice. Good vocals is all about diet and technique. Everything you need is on the internet. I believe you can get a lot of sound tutorials on YouTube.
Re: How Can I Improve My Voice? by gab19: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
bbdiamond:
register for 3 months voice training in our music school. call or chat with us on whatsapp on 08139490620

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Record Label / Davido Ft Meek Mill – Fans Mi (prod By Shizzi) / Musical Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.