Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs (556 Views)

NLU.com.ng Nigerian Love Update NLU Income Is A Scam / Mmm : A Trick To Get Your Money Back Without Providing Fresh Help. / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by breadtom: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is how it works
Dual income is a forum for peer to peer donation. You donate
10k20k
20k40k
We will stick with those 2 packages for now.
All dealings are going to be done here manually and very transparent. You see who get paid and you can monitor activities cos you see everything.
Now, we have plans in place for a website but we have to earn your trust here first so people do not think we are like others because this is going to be the best one yet. Now, as we all know admin gets the first donation but not donations from everyone, just the first few people to get the cycle started and yes admin also provides help after like every other person.

To be a member of this forum,it is important you abide by the rules so it can function properly.

1.you can't be a spectator, you must be active

2.payment time is 2hrs after matching, if it exceeds 2hrs, your credibility drops and so does your bonus to 50% and if it exceeds 4hrs, you will be replaced and removed from the group.

3.only receivers are meant to confirm payments to cancel out issue of fake POP

4.recycling is very important because it keeps the system going. And you can't provide help less than the original amount.

5.strictly no adverts of any sort or it will have you removed.

6.all issues should be channeled to admin privately and we will do our best to sort it out.

7.we open 8am and close 10pm

8.for those who might want to use 2 accounts, you will have to continue with the two accounts.

9.only call admin we you have serious issues otherwise private chat would do.

Help us to help you.

Dual income

Telegram

Join group chat on Telegram
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by leyemok(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
no whatsapp?
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by ifypoly(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Scam alert beware
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by leyemok(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
ifypoly:
Scam alert beware
how?
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by emerich(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
No link to the telegram group?
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by breadtom: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Add me up on watsup and I will invite u to d group u will be glad u join 08062251431
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by breadtom: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tested and trusted get ur return in 48hrs, u get to see who u are paying to.
Re: Dual Income Is Hot And Blazzing...get Your Money Back In 24hrs by breadtom: 4:46am On Feb 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Investment Plan / Gift Card For Sale / I Need A Forex Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.