Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs (536 Views)

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Chinese Province Orders Companies To Grant Women Leave For Menstrual Pain. / My Sister Died Of Menstrual Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by yemisquare(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
My gf always complain whenever she's on. Please I wish to help her, the pain is too much. Please I need tested and trusted ways. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Salt and lukewarm water or Bananas. Nice boyfriend kiss

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by yemisquare(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks dear

JaneyBlingx:
Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by Bubblefairy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eeyahhh, some of the natural ways that I have tested and trusted includes
Lime and lukewarm water: add 2tableaspoon of lime into a glass of lukewarm water
Lemon and hot water: slice one lemon into 4 into a glass jug (use glass coz plastic or aluminium will react with the lemon) then add very hot water, cover for about 10mins then drink.
ginger and hot water: slice ginger into hot water, cover and leave for 10mins then drink.
Basil leafs known as efirin leafs: U either boil the leafs or squeeze the leafs with water to extract.
Hope this helps.
Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by Bubblefairy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Wow!! I didn't know about the salt and lukewarm water. Will try that next time. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Natural Ways Of Reducing Menstrual Pain Without Drugs by yemisquare(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks a lot dear. Really appreciate

Bubblefairy:
Eeyahhh, some of the natural ways that I have tested and trusted includes
Lime and lukewarm water: add 2tableaspoon of lime into a glass of lukewarm water
Lemon and hot water: slice one lemon into 4 into a glass jug (use glass coz plastic or aluminium will react with the lemon) then add very hot water, cover for about 10mins then drink.
ginger and hot water: slice ginger into hot water, cover and leave for 10mins then drink.
Basil leafs known as efirin leafs: U either boil the leafs or squeeze the leafs with water to extract.
Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos / Http://tubemate-free-download.net/ / Herbs Their Names Uses And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.