Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships (906 Views)

MTN Launches eSIM - How To Activate, Eligible Devices And All You Need To Know / Watch My Reviews On Cool Devices And Gadgets / Android Users In Nigeria Can Now Get Google Assistant On Their Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Leaving the home without my itelS31 mobile phones or not having constant connection to the Internet is unimaginable if not unbearable for me . my friends, family, and colleagues seem to expect to be able to contact me at any time, whether across town or across the globe. i amexpected to check email regularly and respond to text messages almost instantly. Of course I expect the same from them.
Critics complain this constant connection through mobile devices disconnects us from those physically around us . Pre-teens use their mobile phones during family gatherings much to the annoyance of parents. To teachers’ dismay, children maintain friendships with non-classmates during class time. Children are not the only culprits; parents divert attention from children to turn to work they can now do at home, or when posting their own status updates, leaving children to feel jealous or ignored. However, in spite of such happenings, mobile communication technology overall
strengthens our relationships with people we already know.
We tend to focus on the harm done in our face-to-face relationships, but we must also realize that for the most part, we are online with people with whom we also have face-to-face relationships. The closer we are to someone, the more likely we are to interact in many ways, including mobile communication technology. People text to friends and spouses to coordinate social activities in person or to simply touch base. Parents use mobile technology as a way to check-in with younger children and college students say mobile phones are “a must” to stay close to their parents. Grandparents are even getting into the act in ways such as reading story books with their grandchildren via videoconferencing services .
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by kio052001(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
the beauty of communication grin
and with mobile phone,
you carry your own personalized mobile communication equipment about
cool cool
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
kio052001:
the beauty of communication grin and with mobile phone, you carry your own personalized mobile communication equipment about cool cool
dats the mobile technology innovations and its wat we can't do without now
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pls tell me more about this itel
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Pls tell me more about this itel
itelS31 is perfect for communication especially in dis era where smart phones are more smarter and addictive to us
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by olo2phemmy: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
It's even hard for me to function very well on a daily without internet
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
olo2phemmy:
It's even hard for me to function very well on a daily without internet
smart phones have taken over everything
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by Jude22: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
True....everything these days can be done on smartphones and that makes it hard to live without
Re: Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jude22:
True....everything these days can be done on smartphones and that makes it hard to live without
dats true n it is y I see youth today don't read books but they are glue to der phones. my lil sis is an example, she is too glue to her itelS31 smart phone n its giving me concern

(1) (Reply)

Whale Spotted At The Atlantic, Off Bonny Island, Residents Cheer It (Video) / Phone For Sale! Any Body Wants To Buy N95 Phone? / China, Japan Or India - Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.