Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Reg. Black Maserati For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reg. Black Maserati For Sale (2054 Views)

. / 2011 Honda Accord. Reg. Black Mamba. SOLD / 2008 Mercedes Benz C 350 ** Reg ** Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Carsforafrica(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2017
A registered black Maserati for sale at Ajah, lekki, Lagos. The car is 23million Naira. Call 09097218129 to negotiate.

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by beatbycynthia(f): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Driving maserati and living in a public compound and paying rent. smh for priorities

1 Like

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by idu1(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
beatbycynthia:
Driving maserati and living in a public compound and paying rent. smh for priorities
e no concern you amebo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
beatbycynthia:

The main issue is the N23m. Maserati is a swagless car. People won't turn heads for your car. It is you that will be explaining that you bought a Nigerian used Maserati with all the wahala the current owner is trying to run away from for N23m.

They should try and put this car for N1m. You will see people even pricing N650K. Rubbish motor
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Jodesky(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehis889:

The main issue is the N23m. Maserati is swagless car. People won't turn heads for your car. It is you that will be explaining that you bought a Nigerian used Maserati with all the wahala the current owner is trying to run away from for N23m.

They should try and put this car for N1m. You will see people even pricing N650K. Rubbish motor

Your sense of humour is weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are right on point.................................
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
I've told you guys to stop posting nonsense on this forum.
The toks of this Maserati with this current exchange rate won't exceed 10 million Naira.
The toks were sold for 7 million in 2015.

This is a 9ja used old school Maserati and it shouldn't exceed 4 million Naira.

I'm sure the guy posting the car doesn't even know the value.
It's a maserati means it should be expensive .

No sane person will buy this car self because e dn tay for 9ja. Old plates.
This one is had been registered for over 5 years.

4 Likes

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Readonee35L:
I've told you guys to stop posting nonsense on this forum.
The toks of this Maserati with this current exchange rate won't exceed 10 million Naira.
The toks were sold for 7 million in 2015.

This is a 9ja used old school Maserati and it shouldn't exceed 4 million Naira.

I'm sure the guy posting the car doesn't even know the value.
It's a maserati means it should be expensive .

No sane person will buy this car self because e dn tay for 9ja. Old plates.
This one is had been registered for over 5 years.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You be seun lawyer?
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehis889:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You be seun lawyer?
I be Global Moderator grin

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by nurey(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Readonee35L:

I be Global Moderator grin
People who even buy cars that price don't bother buying Nigerian used, why will I buy a Nigerian used car worth more than 10 million that isn't even common. Car don finish for the world.

Nigerian used Maserati 23million, the igwe must hear this (abeg make una help me with that picture)
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by diportivo: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
nurey:

People who even buy cars that price don't bother buying Nigerian used, why will I buy a Nigerian used car worth more than 10 million that isn't even common. Car don finish for the world.

Nigerian used Maserati 23million, the igwe must hear this (abeg make una help me with that picture)

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
ehis889:

The main issue is the N23m. Maserati is a swagless car. People won't turn heads for your car. It is you that will be explaining that you bought a Nigerian used Maserati with all the wahala the current owner is trying to run away from for N23m.

You've probably not seen a Maserati GranTurismo.

1 Like

Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by gozzlin: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
undecided
Only one picture of the back? Lobbish advert.
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Ayomel(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello pls do know any mechanic or anyone with software that can reprogram this car pls and pls
Re: Reg. Black Maserati For Sale by Kaymaxine(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
ehis889:

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Mf 375 Tractor For Sale / Hyundai Santafe 2012 Awd Thumbstart Clean Used...3.6m / Toks 016 Ford Exploere For Sale 10m Asking 23k Miles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.