Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion (16739 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Backinfront(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Is it my expulsion undecided
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by thunderbabs: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
4000? D school no fit. I dare the VC...mk e expel all d students for hin school. grin
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by holluphemydavid(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
is good for them to face the consequence
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by abdulkayus(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
ademidedavid:
Most of these people affected by MMM are yorubas, I believe an Igbo man will never put his hard earned money on such trash........but yorubas like oshofree tooo much sha

Those that invested in this scheme are mostly d igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Riddler32: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
trendsng1:
The Osun State University also known as UniOsun will be expelling 4000 students for failure to pay school fee which is valued at N2billion. The students who didn't pay before deadline which is today 28th of Feb, such students would be rusticated. Most students gave excuses of using their school fee to invest in the popular ponzi scheme MMM.

The school gave grace to students who did not want to be rusticated to apply for grant leave of absense for the current semester so that they can go and work to pay the money at the commencement of a new semester.

This is one of the effect of MMM.

Source: www.trendsng.com/2017/02/mmm-fool-uniosun-students-as-they-risk.html?m=1

How much is the fees?
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Ijaya123: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
phkka1:
Blame Buhari. I see no reason why he should be in London now we needed him most.

You need him to come and pay the student's school fees or what?
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by pressplay411(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why ponzi schemes just have to be scrapped. Wrecking the economy one sector at a time. Let's not just blame the students, any one could fall victim. And as Gov Aregbesola never pay dem papa salaries now, who dem go run to?
Cos the school gotta run on fees tho!
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Shollay20(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
How legit was this news?
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Ijaya123: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
ademidedavid:
Most of these people affected by MMM are yorubas, I believe an Igbo man will never put his hard earned money on such trash........but yorubas like oshofree tooo much sha

You're suely short on facts. Igbos are the largest participants in the scheme. Go find out and stop this self consolation.
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by burkingx(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by brightworld2(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
akanbiaa:
In as much as am not a fan of MMM cos of
1. Guider bonus taking a large chunk
2. Never stopping growth of mavros
3. No recommitement rules
4. No strict rules
5. No serious penalty or quick response against fake pop
I believe tne OP should have done justice and interview at least 3 students not a biased report to discredit an already dead scheme
If you want to make real money that is more secured and serious minded people involved check my signature and personal text
you want to continue where mmm stopped abi? make real money indeed

2 Likes

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by baddosky1: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
trendsng1:
The Osun State University also known as UniOsun will be expelling 4000 students for failure to pay school fee which is valued at N2billion. The students who didn't pay before deadline which is today 28th of Feb, such students would be rusticated. Most students gave excuses of using their school fee to invest in the popular ponzi scheme MMM.

The school gave grace to students who did not want to be rusticated to apply for grant leave of absense for the current semester so that they can go and work to pay the money at the commencement of a new semester.

This is one of the effect of MMM.

Source: www.trendsng.com/2017/02/mmm-fool-uniosun-students-as-they-risk.html?m=1

Hahahaha! Same students tha probably voted for CHANJI! Serves the University right for losing N2Billion and the students for being foolish!
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Shafiiimran99: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pastor E A Adeboye zi wetin u cause, na u be d promoter of devil (mmm) n u dey cal ursef man of gods...it is not your 4t anyway na DSS wey no sabi their wok i blame because they supos to av cari u by now
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by brightworld2(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
ademidedavid:
even till date, some IBO guys don't believe that MMM has crashed.... I heard one IBO guy this morning telling his wife that he will soon be paired... IBO and money be like 5&6... wat a shame!
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
phkka1:
Blame Buhari. I see no reason why he should be in London now we needed him most.
You need who, a dead man

Ayam not understanding!
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by shiimah: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
MMM is the only scheme that scammed both Yahoo boyz, Politicians, Pastors, Native/Medical Doctors, bankers, traders & Yahoo+..

Lol... brain pass brain
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by shiimah: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
MMM is the only scheme that scammed both Yahoo boyz, Politicians, Pastors, Native/Medical Doctors, bankers, traders, students & Yahoo+..

Lol... brain pass brain
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Are they students of Gambology, just doing practical? cheesy
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by enigmaticlion: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is your dead brain paining you? Oloriburuku
ademidedavid:

1 Like

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by baddosky1: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

OBO

OTU!
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Limitless72(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olusharp:
lol..this deserved to be on fp..they were happy when they were investing o ..MMM play them like ball make Sch nor hear story...

Lalasticlala come here...

Would u blame them?.....atleast they should be appraised for the stupid risk they took,,,,its wasn't an easy decision to make,,,but they took the risk ....though its didn't favour them in the long run,....or Wasn't it because of the hunger and suffering the present administration plunge the country into.......Let call a spade a spade MMM helped millions of Nigerians,,,,its a ponzi scheme there's no way it isn't gonna crash,,,.....God bless their hustle,,,,their present dilemma isn't the end of their life,,,greater days ahead joorr...

1 Like

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by bayulll011(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Seriously, I don't understand this generation.
We are too money-conscious... Like who uses their school fee to invest in a ponzi scheme? School fee that your parents worked hard to give you, you used it for a fast-money scheme.
I honestly don't care if they all get expelled.. Y'all deserve whatever you get.
You should get served.

not really money concious buy greed and stupiiditty,Student that 're suppose to reason critically and analytically are the one that fell to the cheap scam,what a generation
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by bayulll011(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Limitless72:

Would u blame them?.....atleast they should be appraised for the stupid risk they took,,,,its wasn't an easy decision to make,,,but they took the risk ....though its didn't favour them in the long run,....or Wasn't it because of the hunger and suffering the present administration plunge the country into.......Let call a spade a spade MMM helped millions of Nigerians,,,,its a ponzi scheme there's no way it isn't gonna crash,,,.....God bless their hustle,,,,their present dilemma isn't the end of their life,,,greater days ahead joorr...

Another shallow nd dead brain thinker,haven't you hear no Free Lunch anywhere even in free town,someone is paying for that 30% u think is awuf,This generation is not smart at all no wonder they give them 1000 during elections
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Rexnegro(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bealove:
Set ur priorities right
that was What they did na...Mmm was There priority then bro.
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by richeeyo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
This pure fake news at # 2 billion
Each student is paying #500 000
Since when did they start paying that much
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by MAKABBEY(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
richeeyo:
This pure fake news at # 2 billion
Each student is paying #500 000
Since when did they start paying that much
the news is true, my younger brother is a victim of dis, though dad don clear d debt,

1 Like

Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Odkosh: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
MAKABBEY:

the news is true, my younger brother is a victim of dis, though dad don clear d debt,
bros, na lie jor. how can they owe 2billion. does that mean they pay 500k. are they in private school?
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by Goroz: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
obembet:
All is News a Lie from another lair Muhammed.

Many of them use the money for something else and some maybe find it difficult to pay due to the useless governor with bad policy in the state.

Questions, when last did Aregbesola pay Salary?

Even the last one he paid was 50% which can't get them food stuff....

And for those of u using your money for MMM, I have good news for you.

MMM is back

I.don't regret being MMM participant

I still dey PH

I still dey GH

Together we change the world
Together you'll change the world? Buhahahahahah grin
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by seuncyrus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Timinho23:
MMM as an excuse is a big fat lie... Here is the poorest state in Nigeria with a high school fees synonymous with state schools.. what do you expect??

Don't be foolish young man , so everyone studying in uniosun is from osun state ?
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by seuncyrus(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
ademidedavid:

if you have the time , check out MMM Nigeria fan page on Facebook ...you'll see the complaints but igbos n yorubas
Re: University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion by SirGoldEjike(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Seriously, I don't understand this generation.
We are too money-conscious... Like who uses their school fee to invest in a ponzi scheme? School fee that your parents worked hard to give you, you used it for a fast-money scheme.
I honestly don't care if they all get expelled.. Y'all deserve whatever you get.
You should get served.
well said dear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List Out / World Top 500 University Ranking - 2008 / How JAMB Marks UTME Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.