Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

MTN Has Come Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Come Again (1000 Views)

MTN Has Quietly Increased Its Data Allowances / Mtn Has Wiped Out All My 120gig Free Data. Please Who Is Was Affected? / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Come Again by ekwii: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Has anybody noticed what MTN Nigeria are doing now, when you load your credit, all the money will just disappear. I loaded 1000 Naira credit on Sunday to convert it to Data.
Unfortunately, i could not convert it to data on that Sunday due to network issue from MTN. Then when i decided to go ahead and check one or two websites, na so my credit just turned to zero.
And that is how my friends also complaining of after loading their phone, all the money will disappear. It seems MTN is just exploiting people money by hook or by crook, which is very bad
NCC should step up their game and sanction MTN for all these exploitation.
Re: MTN Has Come Again by Heldylife: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Una sorry o embarassed undecided
Re: MTN Has Come Again by JideSM: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2017
ekwii:
Has anybody noticed what MTN Nigeria are doing now, when you load your credit, all the money will just disappear. I loaded 1000 Naira credit on Sunday to convert it to Data.
Unfortunately, i could not convert it to data on that Sunday due to network issue from MTN. Then when i decided to go ahead and check one or two websites, na so my credit just turned to zero.
And that is how my friends also complaining of after loading their phone, all the money will disappear. It seems MTN is just exploiting people money by hook or by crook, which is very bad
NCC should step up their game and sanction MTN for all these exploitation.

Hi ekwii, I sincerely apologize about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN Has Come Again by cyberguy72(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
I thought it was only me.All my credit disappears minutes after loading,so wot i do now i load N10,N20 or N30 via bank recharge each time i want to make short calls otherwise i use my glo line to make calls.Let us all migrate to glo and leave Mtn with their scammer tendencies.NCC wont see this one now ooo.
Re: MTN Has Come Again by Ahmadgani(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2017
The are trying to start their own form of xenophobia
Re: MTN Has Come Again by mile12crises: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2017
My case is worse.. ...imagine #970 worth of airtime zapped in a twinkle of an eye.

Thank God av ported one of my mtn line to Etisalat
Re: MTN Has Come Again by weyab: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Have happend to me many x....
Re: MTN Has Come Again by searchng4love: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Gloing with pride.

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Come Again by gracefoundmme(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2017
eya sorry airtel all the way

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Phone!!! / Gionee M7 Specifications, Features And Price / Airtel Smartrecharge - N200 Recharge Gives N1000 For Calls & N1000 For Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.