Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers (16463 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by BiafranBushBoy: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2017
I am very excited to write about this topic because I believe it would be useful to a whole lot of job seekers who visit topwritersden and other places this article would be published. As a job seeker, the feeling and guilt of waking up and having no job for the day can be as frustrating as hell. I have been there and I know how it feels. In this brief article, I will write about 5 work from home jobs any job seeker can undertake and earn a decent living from it.

It depends on your attitude and determination. These work from home jobs is not a make money quick job, rather it keeps you mentally fit and also stuff your pocket with cash while you wait for your dream job to come. Below are the 5 work from home jobs that job seekers could start up.

ARTICLE/CONTENT DEVELOPER

This is one skill that isn’t yet explored so much in Nigeria. You may have noticed the recent increase in blogs around the internet. Most times people who own these blogs are either too busy to maintain or create articles for them. You can easily apply to help create contents for them or even help manage the blog at a very decent amount in a month. When I wrote an article about http://topwritersden.com/top-5-skills-in-nigeria-in-2017/. I knew exactly what I was writing about. Article writing isn’t such a huge skill to learn, as you can even learn all by yourself.

With the help of a laptop and an internet connection, instead of jumping from one gossip site to another you can channel that energy towards creating wonderful and fabulous contents all over the internet. I started with this, so I speak with so much confidence.

ONLINE FREELANCER

Have you heard about Upwork and Fiverr? Those are places where even non-graduates earn money in foreign currency. It is a freelancing site that allows you work for clients and in turn, get paid once you complete a task. It is a place where talented people comes to earn a decent living right from the comfort of their homes.

The bad news is that you must have the skill to offer. Skills ranging from Graphics Design, Article Writing, proof-reading, editing, virtual assistant, website design, web programming, and a whole lot of them which even includes Artistic drawings sells like hot cake on these platforms. As long as you have something to offer and you are good at it, those freelancing sites are waiting for you to explore. You would be surprised at how much you are making on a monthly basis.

AFFILIATE MARKETING

From whichever angle you are looking at it from, it is a profitable business to operate from home. Affiliate marketing is simply connecting a client with a product and getting paid for the connection done. Most job seekers have large followers on most social media platforms, but fail to see a whole lot of opportunity right under their noses.

Imagine you sell a product right from the comfort of your home, and you earn about $20 dollars on commissions, isn’t that good business? You can choose to operate either with local firms or international firms. All of them have their own pro and cons, so you have to do an extensive research about them. You should utilize this platform especially if you are the type that is very active on the social media. “Everything is possible to those who think outside the box”

There are sites you can sell on that include Clickbank, Jumia, Konga, Ebay, Amazon, etc. Just find what you need to market and push hard for it, and then you watch your money rolling in.

ONLINE/OFFLINE TUTOR

If there is something you are good at, instead of only selling to people who wants to buy it, you can sell it to people who want to learn it. Let’s say you finally learned how to design an inverter, perform some graphics design, website design, or any other skill, you can find a way to teach people who might be willing to learn such skills too. Personally, I charge some clients who wish to improve their writing ability and I make money from it.

I am sure that there is something that you are good at, why can’t you find a way to tutor others and collect your money immediately.

You can also do offline tutoring to students who stay around in various academic/non-academic subjects. The bottom line is “whatever skill you can teach others, find a way to reach them and collect your pay while doing it.”

TRAVEL CONSULTANT

This should have actually topped the list of the 5 work from home jobs for job seekers especially in Nigeria here. The real truth is that everyday people are eager to leave the shores of this country. If you have the right connections, then I think this is a goldmine for you to explore. Every day, month and year, people tend to migrate from the country to other parts of the world for various reasons. As a travel consultant, you can direct them, give advice and guide them on the various step to take while you collect your money in thousands of Naira.

Unemployment shouldn’t be a reason for being idle. Jumping from a job site to another site shouldn’t be your daily routine. There are lots of things to do to earn a decent monthly income. Till we meet again, do well to like my Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/topwritersden. Thanks. Comments and Ideas will be appreciated. Please don't copy if you won't appreciate the source!

Source: http://topwritersden.com/5-work-from-home-jobs-for-job-seekers/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by raphealolami(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good Stuff

But i have seen this stuff a few times here.

1 Like

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
very nice. cute kid. the man above me tho. grin grin grin grin Mr Ayara b asa. i hail man
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Dclique(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Online Jobs. They can be frustrating at the beginning. All it takes is hard work and patience.

Nice list OP

1 Like

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by ayusco85(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not practical jobs only that home tutor shitt

3 Likes

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by DJEhimond(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Omo
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
hhm
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Papiikush: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yahoo business grin
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Shollay20(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
HMMM
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by jamalnation(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice1 Op ur topics always makin sense
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Temitope223(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice one

wanna learn how to make money with affiliate marketing (CPA) contact me via my signature
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Legit jobs

Unlike MMM, NNN, and so on, and so forth
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by jimmyolasun: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ponzi schemes should top the list joor... Quote me and be buharified
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
how do i start affiliate marketing? i need a legit guide,someone to put me through step by step.
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by dokunbam(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
MMM
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Temitope223(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
nokiaba3:
how do i start affiliate marketing? i need a legit guide,someone to put me through step by step.
whatsapp me via my signature
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by marxwellerr247(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Guy I have A lot of Poems and articles in my system , pls if U would like to buy , let's talk so I can start posting them to U.
My challenge is buyer and who will pay the money !

Am serious Guy ! !

1 Like

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Stevenbright(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
That is a very good list, well done OP. All of them requires patience and basic skills. An addition to that is is eBook publishing. Check this my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3650624/how-make-leat-100-monthly
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Coach1: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by switstiv(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op you are so on point.

I work from home for a foreign service oriented Non Governmental Organization (NGO) with offices in various parts of Nigeria (as a second source of income). I get commissions in $ for spreading the vision of the organization.

If you want to give it a try, send me a whatsapp chat on 08182447114.
[/quote]Op you are so on point.

I work from home for a foreign service oriented Non Governmental Organization (NGO) with offices in various parts of Nigeria (as a second source of income). I get commissions in $ for spreading the vision of the organization.

[/quote]
Op you are so on point.

[/quote]
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by macaranta(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
welldone OP...Ponzi has really stalled many youths from productive thinking other than circulating and recirculating money aimlessly.

For E-learning(Online learning) you can use our E-learning platform to Learn,teach and earn online.Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url] to get started.
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
It sucks been an unemployed Nigerian mehn...nna ehn the frustration too much
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by nkemjacob2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
u can also work as a forex trader from home

1 Like

Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by praisegift(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
In this current economic situation of the country, having multiple source of income is the best way out.
Are you interested in creating another source of income?
Do you want to be financially empowered?
**No shop rentage
**No unnecessary bills.
**Huge compensation plan.
Come and learn how to make money with Oriflame business.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Call/whatsapp:
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by sogtek: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Are you looking for where to download free mp3 and movies visit this link https://www.sunrise.com.ng/waptrick-download-free/
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by mcdavies4: 2:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one Op, for tutoring you can use @[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by Alongeous(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2017
@op, please link me up with a travel consultant who I can learn the skill from. Abeg biko
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by imsettled2: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
@ BiafranBushBoy, I'm interested in d Travel consultant package but I need to be trained and I'm willing to learn. Pls help me. I can be reached via imsettled@gmail.com
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by BiafranBushBoy: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
L
Alongeous:
@op, please link me up with a travel consultant who I can learn the skill from. Abeg biko

Most of them don't train for free.
Re: 5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers by BiafranBushBoy: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
imsettled2:
@ BiafranB.ushBoy, I'm interested in d Travel consultant package but I need to be trained and I'm willing to learn. Pls help me. I can be reached via imsettled@gmail.com

You have to pay them to learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / Jumia Summer Internship Programme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.