Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pls Help Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Help Me (472 Views)

Pls Help Me Verify This Lady On Linkedin / Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK / Donation Hub Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by coliboyswag: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
pls nairalanders and my friends sorry 2 bother u am by name Nwachukwu chinedu pls am in need of 50k to rent a shop so that i can assist my mom,actually i was working with mtn as am activation team,but now they said we should go get a shop,and i dont have money to rent pls am pleading in the name of GOD someone should help me.this my acct name:NWACHUKWU CHINEDU ACCT NO:1110109851 DIAMOUND YELLOW ACCOUNT.TNX AND GOD REPLENISH YOUR POCKET
Re: Pls Help Me by josikoya(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
my brother, just look unto God for mercy, in this platform I doubt if anyone will yield to your cry, as far as you are not on sick bed with a life threatening ailment, that's when they will make you a celebrity overnight but now that you are fit n requesting for assistance, they will tag you as scammer, if you are not careful admin will ban you.
I pray God will raise help for you.
God help us all.
Re: Pls Help Me by mysteryman0010(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Do you have facebook? You shouldn't just be anonymous. Where are you located?
Re: Pls Help Me by coliboyswag: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
AM IN ABAKALIKI
Re: Pls Help Me by mysteryman0010(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
You don't have facebook? If you are shy....to reveal your identity...why are you not shy to release your account details?

(1) (Reply)

Get Loans, Start Your Business, Get Help, Make Money PHC / l / Do You Need A Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.