Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) (35399 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nogodyej: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
girls
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
This one madt me ooo... chai

My sister you are here too? See us on TTC thread crying day and night to just see a positive pregnancy test. cry cry
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
fpeter:

My sister you are here too? See us on TTC thread crying day and night to just see a positive pregnancy test. cry cry
Its just Amazing how God does his own things ma but one thing is sure, None of his people shall be called barren! So he would visit each and every maama in the TTC thread for his name alone to be glorified.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by flyforall: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
This world is not our own
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
Its just Amazing how God does his own things ma but one thing is sure, None of his people shall be called barren! So he would visit each and every maama in the TTC thread for his name alone to be glorified.

AMEN!!!!!!!!! stories like this one makes me wonder why God would allow such people get pregnant knowing they won't keep it.
see the women in TTC forums would give anything to be mothers, nobody can actually question God. He is the Almighty!
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Erums(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dis is satanik
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
thank god my mum did nt waste me.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
igbo kwenu
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Saheed9: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
It may have been a spontaneous abortion and not an induced one
how will spontaneous miscarriage find its way to the streets?
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by MrUmaRu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
oel12:
in this recession why have sex when you arent ready
I for like click 'dislike', but nairaland has no provision for that. Your comment lacks sence... See, make I no talk
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by MrUmaRu(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Allocsoluwatosi:
thank god my mum did nt waste me.

Onye beriberi
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
This one madt me ooo... chai

So am actually FTC today if not for the op who create thread come still dey parambulate for his post.
I have a feeling this is going to be goodnews all the way.Just not happy that I made this almighty FTC in this horrific thread!
I present it as a burnt offering to my swthrt tydi.
u crack me up with ur cpmment
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by suethebastard(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
oh my father. pls bless me wiv triplets. God have mercy on d mum.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by riczy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
It may have been a spontaneous abortion and not an induced one
then it has to deposited on d street?
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Cherlene(f): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stegomiah:
After they have aborted finish, they will begin looking for the fruit of the womb later in life.. And people will think God is wicked

God is too nice sef, such people don't deserve to get pregnant ever again in life

Condom is cheap, if your man ain't responsible enough.... Use condom

Murderers

Not just a MURDERER(S) but a CRIMINAL(S) too.

At bolded, that is when you see them,

[those who ABORT for silly and FOOLISH reasons, and not because the mother's LIFE IS THREATENED]

going for VIGIL, FASTING and PRAYING FERVENTLY. Wicked souls indeed!

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrUmaRu:

Onye beriberi
Pls comment with wat we can understand.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by shirgles(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some people have head but no cap to wear on it while some have cap but no head to wear it
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by kessler53(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
is bad
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by kessler53(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
what
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by kingamon(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hivelm:
jesus is lord ...Jesu and dis lady go still have sex after this
without condom self
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cherlene:

Not just a MURDERER(S) but a CRIMINAL(S) too.

At bolded, that is when you see them,

[those who ABORT for silly and FOOLISH reasons, and not because the mother's LIFE IS THREATENED]

going for VIGIL, FASTING and PRAYING FERVENTLY. Wicked souls indeed!

Cherlene

Is that you in your profile picture!?.................Hmmm. You always talk about Jesus Jesus Jesus. Isnt that picture going to make men LUSTFUL!?

Tell me its NOT you!!! Thats unlike Mary the mother of Jesus as depicted in paintings of her.

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Richie77: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
I fear person wey no fear women.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is a premeditated murder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / Man Dumped Wife For Online Lover Who Turned Out To Be A Nigerian Scammer / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.