Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How To Register Open Grading Test (OGT) GGT Or RSA Exam Center With Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Register Open Grading Test (OGT) GGT Or RSA Exam Center With Government (260 Views)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Walk Out Of Meeting With Government Delegation / ASUU Strike: Lecturers To Meeting With Government On Thursday / How To Check JAMB 2017 UTME Mock Exam Center Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Open Grading Test (OGT) GGT Or RSA Exam Center With Government by igpolakunle: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2017
I am new on Nairaland Forum. Please, can someone guide me through on how to register an examination center for Open Grading Test (OGT), GGT or RSA for typists and interested individuals. I don't know how to register with appropriate bodies. I had written a proposal to one polytechnic to start the training and have an examination center. I have contacted Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on the matter but they said the registration could not be done with them. The CAC customer rep advised that i should visit Ministry of Education of my state for more info. i'm yet to visit the ministry. i am avoiding unnecessary stress and lobbying. i will be happy if i could get the step by step tutor on this forum. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Become An Affiliate Of A School Management Software And Make Cash / Final Project B.sc/m.sc / Matric! Matric!! Matric!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.